Sebastian Giovinco (6 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
idk if he's good enough to be a key player for a CL club. a reserve player for Juve seems like his level to me. Don't see him cutting it for teams like Bayern, Real, Barca, or Chelsea. Maybe a bench player at Atletico or rotational player at Dortmund.

But there's nothing wrong with going to a new continent with a growing league and great atmosphere where he can be one of the best players. It's not like this is India. I think it's a great move for him and a win-win for both the league and Gio. Beckham did the same thing and it worked out great for him.
Dude, he's 27. Washed up players from the Danish league goes there.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I can't believe we're losing him for free. There must be something going on.
10m per season? I bet Marotta will get half of that. :beppe:
He's just refusing to sign on with Juventus and signed with TFC for a shitton of money a year, there's nothing Marotta & Co can do.

I'd do the same thing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So we pay 11 mil for 50% of Gio as a 25 year old, valuing him at 22 mil, and 3 years later he leaves on a free transfer. Beppe, throwing cash down the drain like he has a money tree in the backyard. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Gio shouldn't see another minute on the pitch in a Juve jersey, unless we have an injury crisis that requires him. Coman should be getting every rotation or sub appearance he would have received.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we pay 11 mil for 50% of Gio as a 25 year old, valuing him at 22 mil, and 3 years later he leaves on a free transfer. Beppe, throwing cash down the drain like he has a money tree in the backyard. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Gio shouldn't see another minute on the pitch in a Juve jersey, unless we have an injury crisis that requires him. Coman should be getting every rotation or sub appearance he would have received.
Agree with all of it. One criticism I have with Marotta.:agree:

Coman must be happy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

i cant remember clearly but didnt Conte request for Gio to return here? i think both Inter and Napoli wanted to sign him

agree on not playing him. there is absolutely no point in Gio taking even one minute of playing time from Coman

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i cant remember clearly but didnt Conte request for Gio to return here? i think both Inter and Napoli wanted to sign him

agree on not playing him. there is absolutely no point in Gio taking even one minute of playing time from Coman
Yes, Conte wanted him back, and he said he was going to be our top player.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But it's Juve's fault that he was ruined.

Those 2 years that Juve gave him at Parma to establish himself absolutely did him in.

May we all be as ruined in life as Giovinco to make 10 million a year for the next 4 years playing in a beautiful city.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But it's Juve's fault that he was ruined.

Those 2 years that Juve gave him at Parma to establish himself absolutely did him in.

May we all be as ruined in life as Giovinco to make 10 million a year for the next 4 years playing in a beautiful city.
Toronto is a beautiful city? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is a retard. Our top player in a 3-5-2 is a skilled midget being asked to play with his back to goal, hold the ball up for midfielders making runs, and win aerial duals with CBs. We should never have brought him back when the plan was to continue with the 3-5-2. Too stupid.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Toronto is a beautiful city? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is a retard. Our top player in a 3-5-2 is a skilled midget being asked to play with his back to goal, hold the ball up for midfielders making runs, and win aerial duals with CBs. We should never have brought him back when the plan was to continue with the 3-5-2. Too stupid.

Of course, compared to Vancouver, it's not. But that really is an unfair comparison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)