Sebastian Giovinco (31 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Ok that makes a smidgen more sense, but I can only see Giovinco being benched even harder if we bring in quality wingers to support a formation change to 433.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Ok that makes a smidgen more sense, but I can only see Giovinco being benched even harder if we bring in quality wingers to support a formation change to 433.
let's say we buy di maria. we get rid of vucinic and all of the other dead wood.

we would have this as our 1st choice lineup.

Di maria(AM)-----------------Tevez(AM)
---------------Llorente(CF)--------

and this as our second choice:

Pepe(RW)-------Quags(SS)-----giovinco(LW)

giovinco would be second choice so if any of tevez or dimaria were to be benched he would come in straight. now he is our 4/5th choice attacker whereas ina 433 he would be 2/3rd choice.

- - - Updated - - -

most of his goals are from the wings both right and left so we can currently go for a 4321 with giovinco and tevez as attacking wingers with giovinco on the right although we know tevez is not a winger he can play there

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
if we buy quality wingers we would permanetly switch to a 433 so giovinco will therefore have a more useful role in this team when we buy quality wingers as he is way more effective on the wing compared to SS position.

CAPISCI?

Did rakib just set you straight? :lol:

RAKIBOSS

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Gio on the wing? He'll do well for them.

He should go, he got 3 spots he could potentially play in. Both wings and attacking midfielder. Under Conte he's suited for only one position and that position doesn't really utilize his skills at all.

15m, do it. I would love a reason to watch EPL.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would think Giovinco well suited to taking Gervinho's spot at Arsenal.

Incidentally, the last few times I've seen Gervinho play he has been looking much more like his old self.

Wonder if his purple patch is over?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How many Caramellos do you think they'd agree on?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Juve could get Bendtner back if Giovinco went to Arsenal.

:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)