Sebastian Giovinco (53 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
If you want to get technical he is still above the medically known height for dwarfs. This is just something some of you enjoy saying because its your way of insulting a player you don't like.

Like me calling Amauri, Janet, for example...or how I call Krasic "straight line".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfism

Dwarfism /ˈdwɔrfɪzəm/ occurs when an individual person or animal is short in stature resulting from a medical condition caused by abnormal (slow or delayed) growth. In humans, dwarfism is sometimes defined as an adult height of less than 4 feet 10 inches (58 inches or 147.32cm).[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Giovinco

He is 7 inches taller than the official height for dwarfism.

Suck it bitches. It's you insulting him!
:lol: I said the same thing once before, but no one listens. These people are the definition of irrational.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Conte gave a standing ovation & clapped to a journalist who asked about Gio. Conte was happy because journalists don't tend to ask about Gio

-copy n pasted

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Kinda cemented himself as 5th striker. I was hoping for better but I know his limitations when playing as a striker. He was essentially playing with his back to the goal as if he was big Llorente which I still think is a strange direction from Conte for him. Good corner kicks is not enough :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only saw second half, he wasent as bad as usual.

IF he kept his composure, he could have opened the scoreline

His composure is worse then his physique sadly

at least he's trying

Apr 15, 2006
First start of the season, drew fouls near the penalty area, created the first real chance on goal, took the corner that led to the goal, was more active than Lazinic. All in a derby against a side that's intent on fouling our players and breaking down our play. Satisfactory.

Too small! He looks like a kid and the opposition have no respect for him! He gets pushed off the ball too easily.
Startling observation! My eyes are opened!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)