Sebastian Giovinco (99 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
nah you rage is whats causing the hate, simple projection of your mental viscera
Ain't no projection goin on in here. These haters are hatin on ma boy Giovinco, and I ain't sit back and sip on tea and tolerate this non-sense!

- - - Updated - - -

Can we measure it? The mental viscera I mean? :D
Oh but we'll need to use technology to measure it. And we all know how much you love technology. :pado:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can we measure it? The mental viscera I mean? :D
it's a whale of an issue, the measure of man is not whether he sinks or swims in times of strife, but rather his willingness to learn and apply this acquired knowledge safe from guilt and self-doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Ain't no projection goin on in here. These haters are hatin on ma boy Giovinco, and I ain't sit back and sip on tea and tolerate this non-sense!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh but we'll need to use technology to measure it. And we all know how much you love technology. :pado:
just look at your sig, boy you be ragin' sans the cajun

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah, the sig is not to be taken literally.
On what scale from -5 to +5 is it? where minus five is actually the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a whale of an issue, the measure of man is not whether he sinks or swims in times of strife, but rather his willingness to learn and apply this acquired knowledge safe from guilt and self-doubt.
Can't deny that.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But how can I know what you mean if you don't put it in an enviroment where I could measure it up by math or any other scientific method? I can't just think what I want, I need something to base my assumptions and imaginations otherwise I'm wrong by default and living in a fairy world, and I don't want that at all.

Apr 15, 2006
But how can I know what you mean if you don't put it in an enviroment where I could measure it up by math or any other scientific method? I can't just think what I want, I need something to base my assumptions and imaginations otherwise I'm wrong by default and living in a fairy world, and I don't want that at all.
Raz plz

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
I'm saying that we shouldn't expect stellar performances from anyone in their first season.
Although agree on the sentence, this is hardly Giovinco's first season with us.

I understand we shouldn't expect brilliance from anyone new but we shouldn't be lowering the bar at all. This is Juve after all.

Apr 15, 2006
If you were to see my Zappa records collection you'd probably cry tears of joy :cry: Or better yet, my 60's/70's collection. :cry:

Suck it up you giomidget, we're talking about Zappa in your thread, now deal with it! :cool2:
Don't tempt me.

Although agree on the sentence, this is hardly Giovinco's first season with us.

I understand we shouldn't expect brilliance from anyone new but we shouldn't be lowering the bar at all. This is Juve after all.
Read my post again. This is the first season he's being given a proper chance. He's never had so much playing time here before. Neither was he pay off the first team so much before. This season is different to the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)