Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the formation and his position doesn't make him any good.. playing the shortest man as a striker? wtf people are talkin' about? i really believe he did just great till now.. if you want to judge him really give him the role of Hazard and Sneijder and the likes like he used to in parma, i don't understand till now why people complain about him playing with his back to the goal all the time... all i think of is that people wanted to him to be a failure even before he comes back here..

just try this for the next match Conte!!

lichsteiner barzagli bonucci, caceres /de ceglie
Vidal Pirlo
Isla Pogba Giovinco
Vucinic/Matri/Quag

or maybe a classic 4-3-3 with pogba cutting as AMC

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the formation and his position doesn't make him any good.. playing the shortest man as a striker? wtf people are talkin' about? i really believe he did just great till now.. if you want to judge him really give him the role of Hazard and Sneijder and the likes like he used to in parma, i don't understand till now why people complain about him playing with his back to the goal all the time... all i think of is that people wanted to him to be a failure even before he comes back here..

just try this for the next match Conte!!

lichsteiner barzagli bonucci, caceres /de ceglie
Vidal Pirlo
Isla Pogba Giovinco
Vucinic/Matri/Quag

or maybe a classic 4-3-3 with pogba cutting as AMC
yes, get raped trough the left flank even more

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
yes, get $#@!d trough the left flank even more
I think Caceres can do a nice job.. forget the last match he ain't that bad. or you just can get giovinco to the right side and play isla on the left.. it can be solved.

- - - Updated - - -

and that's why we need a natural LB btw.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think Caceres can do a nice job.. forget the last match he ain't that bad. or you just can get giovinco to the right side and play isla on the left.. it can be solved.

- - - Updated - - -

We just bought a natural LB, Peluso.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Isla did pretty bad on the left last time.

If vucinic is back, we should indeed switch to 4-3-3 untill awesomoah, and chiellini are back.

licht-barza-bonbon-crappo
--pogba-pirlo-vidal
giovinco-quag/matri-vucinic

should work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)