Sebastian Giovinco (67 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jovetic is an ilussion. Just let him go guys. We are in bad terms with viola, and if they decide to sell him to us for some extrange reason, he will cost us 40 mils and no less, as they will literally bleed us. We would have to sell both mirko and gio just to be able to buy him.

And even when we can say he could be an improve over those 2, its wiser to spend on apoisition we are really lacking. And we all know which it is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It has everything to do with proving you wrong. Del Neri didn't know how to use Gio. The mistake wasn't to let Gio go, it was to hire Del Neri.

If Gio stayed in that Juve team, he would have been playing Serie B football for Bari now.
"It has everything to do with proving you wrong." lol good luck you will need a better argument than what followed that part:

The CLUBS misuse of Gio is the same as the CLUBS FAULT of hiring Ferrara, Del Neri, Ranieri & Zacheroni. All coachs that have come before Conte had no faith in Giovinco when he had more talent than the names I keep mentioning and he was already our player.

My point, as always, still stands. We wasted millions on players that accomplished pretty much nothing.

As for Zach, yeah DN played a 442 but gio was also tried on the wing as well, just had a 35 year old Nedved and Del Piero to play against. Was a perfect time to start blending him in, just as we are doing wiht Pogba in the midfield now.

For whatever reason you guys can't get through your thick skulls, the money and misuse of Gio set us back considerably in offense. We wouldn't be in this situation if we didn't have Blank, Cobogli and Secco commiting acts of treason against this club.

And back to you, Melo. How the hell can you say gio would be playing in Serie B with Bari if he had stayed in any Juve team? He could have easily benched Amauri over time, Martinez, Toni, etc. Our attack was HORRID for so many years that we just had DP doing all the work. It was the ideal time for Gio to start getting experience instead our dumb ass coaches insisted on giving Amauri "more time" and Toni and Iaquinta and Martinez and Boriello (lol)....we have wasted MILLIONS then SPENT MILLIONS by buying the wrong players and letting one of ours go in a stupid co-own only to buy him back at 11m. :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

nb4 the do not read(s) by the classless trequirtista and anyone else that tries

and merry christmas...enjoy your holiday humble pie

- - - Updated - - -

Gio would be playing in Serie B with Bari had he stayed with "that" team, but is starting this team that is lightyears ahead of our last 3-4 seasons teams. Really Melo? :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jovetic is an ilussion. Just let him go guys. We are in bad terms with viola, and if they decide to sell him to us for some extrange reason, he will cost us 40 mils and no less, as they will literally bleed us. We would have to sell both mirko and gio just to be able to buy him.

And even when we can say he could be an improve over those 2, its wiser to spend on apoisition we are really lacking. And we all know which it is.
He sucks anyway.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
"It has everything to do with proving you wrong." lol good luck you will need a better argument than what followed that part:

The CLUBS misuse of Gio is the same as the CLUBS FAULT of hiring Ferrara, Del Neri, Ranieri & Zacheroni. All coachs that have come before Conte had no faith in Giovinco when he had more talent than the names I keep mentioning and he was already our player.

My point, as always, still stands. We wasted millions on players that accomplished pretty much nothing.

As for Zach, yeah DN played a 442 but gio was also tried on the wing as well, just had a 35 year old Nedved and Del Piero to play against. Was a perfect time to start blending him in, just as we are doing wiht Pogba in the midfield now.

For whatever reason you guys can't get through your thick skulls, the money and misuse of Gio set us back considerably in offense. We wouldn't be in this situation if we didn't have Blank, Cobogli and Secco commiting acts of treason against this club.

And back to you, Melo. How the hell can you say gio would be playing in Serie B with Bari if he had stayed in any Juve team? He could have easily benched Amauri over time, Martinez, Toni, etc. Our attack was HORRID for so many years that we just had DP doing all the work. It was the ideal time for Gio to start getting experience instead our dumb ass coaches insisted on giving Amauri "more time" and Toni and Iaquinta and Martinez and Boriello (lol)....we have wasted MILLIONS then SPENT MILLIONS by buying the wrong players and letting one of ours go in a stupid co-own only to buy him back at 11m. :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

nb4 the do not read(s) by the classless trequirtista and anyone else that tries

and merry christmas...enjoy your holiday humble pie

- - - Updated - - -

Gio would be playing in Serie B with Bari had he stayed with "that" team, but is starting this team that is lightyears ahead of our last 3-4 seasons teams. Really Melo? :sergio:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I doubt he's more unrealistic than Jovetic, I actually think he'll be sold in the summer.
Why do you think so? Imo the one who will be sold is Villa. Sanchez is young they paid huge transfer fee for him and he's yet to improve. They'll never get back the money they invested in this transfer if they decide to sell him in the summer. On the other hand Villa is older and after a serious injury with expiring contract in 2014 (correct me if I'm mistaken).

This is why I think he'll never be sold. They have Pedro, Sanchez, Villa for wings and a few youngsters who aren't ready for starting 11 yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)