Sebastian Giovinco (19 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He did create like 3 good chances for himself and had one of them gone in we would not have had this discussion. But instead they didn't go in, some stupid fans boo him and I guess Alessio wants to boost his confidence. Although I don't really think Conte and Alessio would say such a thing if Giovinco was complete shit. Not even Giovinco would have bought a statement like that. I really think they like the way he can create for himself with his technical ability. Its just that he's so shit at finishing them which becomes frustrating at times.

And why did Tuttosport give him lowest rating? How was he worse than Isla, Marchisio, Asamoah or Quag?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And you say that like it's a good thing.
Yes, if Gio learned how to finish the chances it would be a good thing.

Look, I'm not oblivious to the fact that Gio can't finish for shit and that's why I actually think the pressure and criticism of him would become so much smaller if we used him on the wing in a 4-3-3.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He did create like 3 good chances for himself and had one of them gone in we would not have had this discussion. But instead they didn't go in, some stupid fans boo him and I guess Alessio wants to boost his confidence. Although I don't really think Conte and Alessio would say such a thing if Giovinco was complete shit. Not even Giovinco would have bought a statement like that. I really think they like the way he can create for himself with his technical ability. Its just that he's so shit at finishing them which becomes frustrating at times.

And why did Tuttosport give him lowest rating? How was he worse than Isla, Marchisio, Asamoah or Quag?

:lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yup, If he doesnt improve his finishing he will have to be used wider.

One of his problems is that he almost always try to do first touch one-twos which end in the feet of the opponent because he almost never looks who he is going to pass the ball,,, or just dont know where his other teammates are but he does the onetwo anyways.

Sometimes he just needs to focus on doing it simple. I dont know why he, and sometimes the other forwards, want to make it difficult by doing fancy tricks instead of the easy pass.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

What technical ability? Have you seen his first touches, that's what you expect from Chielini but not from a supposed technical wizard. He does make odd good touch but most of his first touches are terrible for a technical footballer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes, if Gio learned how to finish the chances it would be a good thing.

Look, I'm not oblivious to the fact that Gio can't finish for shit and that's why I actually think the pressure and criticism of him would become so much smaller if we used him on the wing in a 4-3-3.
Yes, he's at the right age to learn how to finish.

Using the 4-3-3 or not, he shouldn't be a starter in our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)