Sebastian Giovinco (36 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
his first 10 passes all want to inter or out of play. Vuci looked fucking pissed off at gio. what a poor player. beside speed hes got fuck all. cant pass, horrible first touch, cant shoot

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I still don't think we are playing him right, he is too often so isolated. He needs to be deeper.
Yes we aren't but does it matter really? He can't control ball and pass, that has nothing to do with how we are using him on the pitch. Not to mention his perfect decision making.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
He was beyond shit tonight, he wasn't our worst player but how many times did he pass the ball to Inter? how many times in one game can he run, get muscled off the ball, fall over and cry looking a pen? That gimmick gets old very quickly.

He needs to bulk up or fuck off.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was beyond shit tonight, he wasn't our worst player but how many times did he pass the ball to Inter? how many times in one game can he run, get muscled off the ball, fall over and cry looking a pen? That gimmick gets old very quickly.

He needs to bulk up or fuck off.
I miss ur old name Baggio_95? :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Since pre-season I had been hoping that he makes some nice plays with Marchisio but it's not happening at all. All he does is beat a couple of defenders and then no end product. I feel forced to put faith on him because i think Matri, Quag and Bendtner are worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)