Sebastian Giovinco (37 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He definitely should start.

He's been playing better than Vucinic lately. However I still think we should play Gio - Vucinic.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok, so i honestly think lil oi is gonna score tonight, but he has done nothing to deserve the start and the only reason he might get a start is coz of the rotation policy.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
WΏΏdy;3914107 said:
Ok, so i honestly think lil oi is gonna score tonight, but he has done nothing to deserve the start and the only reason he might get a start is coz of the rotation policy.
Giovinco against Siena, started dribbeling, pust in the cross, Chiellini heads it and Marchisio scores the 2-1.

Giovinco against Napoli, takes a shot, gets blocked and Pogba scores a volley.

Giovinco against Bologna, dribbles his way past a defender, puts in a cross and Pogba heads the 2-1.

I'm a Giovinco hater, but he's improving match by match.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
One assist assist, one "bendtner" assist and one assist in the whole season to justify him starting? I think he has more and goals too, still dont deserve a start on the basis of his performances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Giovinco against Siena, started dribbeling, pust in the cross, Chiellini heads it and Marchisio scores the 2-1.

Giovinco against Bologna, dribbles his way past a defender, puts in a cross and Pogba heads the 2-1.

:touched:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
WΏΏdy;3914117 said:
One assist assist, one "bendtner" assist and one assist in the whole season to justify him starting? I think he has more and goals too, still dont deserve a start on the basis of his performances.
Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story. Usually Giovinco is significantly involved in the play leading up to the goal. Bendtner or any other striker other than Vucinic can't do that.

Bendtner's assist is a joke and shouldn't even count as one. He took a shot which should have been a sitter and failed miserably.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WΏΏdy;3914117 said:
Whats the fuss, he has done enough to start tonight considering his competition are Matri, Bendtner and Quag, overally limited players in their own ways. But also mainly because he hasnt started in a while, he has been rested or rotated in several games now, as has Vuci to a lesser extent. Obvious they will start.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story. Usually Giovinco is significantly involved in the play leading up to the goal. Bendtner or any other striker other than Vucinic can't do that.

Bendtner's assist is a joke and shouldn't even count as one. He took a shot which should have been a sitter and failed miserably.
Vucinic has done more than gio this season, there isnt much to seperate Quag and Gio unless its a question of a super sub where Gio wins.

I never praised bendtner.

Whats the fuss, he has done enough to start tonight considering his competition are Matri, Bendtner and Quag, overally limited players in their own ways. But also mainly because he hasnt started in a while, he has been rested or rotated in several games now, as has Vuci to a lesser extent. Obvious they will start.
He's starting mainly because he hasnt started in a while and the rotation policy kicks in, like you said. No fudd, just telling it to the fanboys the IF he starts today it wont be because of their claim of gio being better than everyone else.

Fuck this, one day i feel the midget is gonna give a good performance and a goal and praise him and you guys spoil it again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Mirko - Matri even.
Yup.

Are you actually giving credit to Giovinco for that blocked shot? :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Fuck that's impressive :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know Giovinco got shit against Norsjealland but the guy actually had 15 shots on goal that game. I know his finishing is off but he's dangerous, creates a lot and causes havoc on the opponents defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)