Sebastian Giovinco (35 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well said Baggio, so far good choices by Conte/Carrera in starters (though I will be fickle in disagreeing with who gets subbed out amongst them in some of the games).

And Woodkaz, problem with Vuci as a "false" 9 is not defensive work, at all, but his offensive movement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Play Gio and Vuci together when facing good teams and they're not parking the bus. Don't play them together when you're facing teams that park the bus. The lack of movement would make them less efficient against smaller teams.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Play Gio and Vuci together when facing good teams and they're not parking the bus. Don't play them together when you're facing teams that park the bus. The lack of movement would make them less efficient against smaller teams.
Giovinco-Vucinic didn't work at all away to Chelsea.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Vucinic - Gio

Isn't going to work.

1. Gio looks confused half the time
2. Unless he's wide enough he's not trapping a ball with his back to goal.
3. Vucinic rarely will compromise his position for Gio (play further up and switching with Gio occasionally) .
4. Either do a Gio/Vucinic - Matri/Quag, or Gio-Matri-Vuci

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think if conte splashed out on a foreigner and had put in the performances giovinco (dispite his 3 goals for us) then he'd be sitting next to the fat Dane at this moment.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Why the fuck are we insisting on using him as the player highest up on the pitch?
Honestly, along with repeatedly starting Borriello down the stretch last year, for me this is the most perplexing thing that's happened under Conte.

Especially with Qtube in the game... at least let Giovinco try and link some of that play, instead of all the balls over the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)