Sebastian Giovinco (30 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol the amount of stupid hate is fukin retarded. Yeah that is with you fres and k. Stop talking from ur azzes already plz?.

That being said, definitely he needs to go a step up in his game. Today he was in the kind of game he likes to be.. With space to run aand go with the ball, but if he wants to be a stellar player fron this team, he needs to be able to play good in this kind of games and also being able to unlock defenses when things get tight.

Definitely happy for him scoring, but he needs to impro definitely!.

Haters, thats how you rate a player in a proper way, thank me later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't understand why some get emotional from comments like the one I made. My opinion, wishes, etc don't mean shit lool. Either ways good for him.But I'd rather see Cheesio rewarded for his efforts

I just personally can't stand men with no character.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I don't understand why some get emotional from comments like the one I made. My opinion, wishes, etc don't mean shit lool. Either ways good for him.But I'd rather see Cheesio rewarded for his efforts

I just personally can't stand men with no character.
He says from behind his computer screen, in the safety of his mom's basement.

Seriously bro, you know you're trolling here. Go on if you must, keep talking shit about the character of someone who you've never met (while selectively ignoring his obvious accomplishments) - it's a wonderful demonstration of a man's character.

:p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He says from behind his computer screen, in the safety of his mom's basement.

Seriously bro, you know you're trolling here. Go on if you must, keep talking shit about the character of someone who you've never met (while selectively ignoring his obvious accomplishments) - it's a wonderful demonstration of a man's character.

:p
:lol:
I'm actually at work :p

@Treq
Man that has nothing to do with is skin cplor
My favourite player is white.....why the fuck am i even explaining myself.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The man got what 25-30 mins? and he scored a goal from the only chance he got.. Oh and it was after the whole team was very relaxed. Better than nothing no?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just keeping it real warya:p It was quite unnecessary negative to say that about a Juve player, least of all one who scores after playing 15-20 mins.

Perfect game to sub him in for (would preferred for Vuci, Matri was killing it with his smart runs), though expected assist to be from Pirlo not and epic Barza run lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)