Season may not start on august 27 ? (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
may not because of us and the trial for the other smaller teams involved in the "scandal".

The appeals could take long and they'll have to start the season a bit later.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
For the last 30 years it has been said that the start of Serie A might be delayed because of some bullshit or other. 21 times the season has started on time, and 9 times delayed. I'm thinking delay.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The Pado said:
For the last 30 years it has been said that the start of Serie A might be delayed because of some bullshit or other. 21 times the season has started on time, and 9 times delayed. I'm thinking delay.
Hehe, myes :toast:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
that is good for us cuz we need time to balance the team and really focus on teh decided squad and line up.

its also good because teams like milan and inter who will play in the CL will not be as in good of form for the CL when it starts and hopefully they lose big and get knocked out and suffer!

:p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Adrian said:
that is good for us cuz we need time to balance the team and really focus on teh decided squad and line up.

its also good because teams like milan and inter who will play in the CL will not be as in good of form for the CL when it starts and hopefully they lose big and get knocked out and suffer!

:p
Indeed! :smoke:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
could be good n bad, cuz then the players will have a long season of preparation and games and remember our team will have to work extra hard. Could be good for the new players to get better understanding the current team as there will be more time to prepare them

anyway i think there wont be any delay

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if camo and trez stay, i think we should be able to rotate this team enough and still win the majority of our games. maybe im getting ahead of myself when i say this, but we have a team that could still compete well in serie A, let alone Serie B.

i couldnt imagine how many goals trez would score if fit and healthy. add del piero, bojinov, nedved, camo and others such as palladino, guzman....

overall, if vieira and zlatan leave and the rest stay, the extra few weeks shoudlnt hurt the team at all.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Adrian said:
if camo and trez stay, i think we should be able to rotate this team enough and still win the majority of our games. maybe im getting ahead of myself when i say this, but we have a team that could still compete well in serie A, let alone Serie B.

i couldnt imagine how many goals trez would score if fit and healthy. add del piero, bojinov, nedved, camo and others such as palladino, guzman....

overall, if vieira and zlatan leave and the rest stay, the extra few weeks shoudlnt hurt the team at all.
cam and ibra want exit
channel4.com

I say vieira and zlatan to leave. and let's give a halt to the sell tendency

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Geof said:
Isn't that also because of the TV rights which should be renegociated?

same thing happened in 2001 IIRC
Yeah, TV rights might cause another delay, I don't think FIGC cares enough about justice to delay the league for a Juventus Appeal..

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Geof said:
Isn't that also because of the TV rights which should be renegociated?

same thing happened in 2001 IIRC
the rights are not being renegotiated. Mediaset said if we stay in B just for one year we will keep the same deal. If we stay more than 1 year it will be re-negotiated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)