Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Easy if he has to choose between us and arsenal and he take the last choices we know for sure he's weak minded and not work for juve right now

But seriously, after BM game I got in love with him. He's a monster. Beppe, in your guide we trust

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If its Juve bench or Arsenal starting spot (Monreal is average), then the choice is easy for him and most players really. Go where you get to start or have chance to.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Far from done deal. Arsenal is interested and Schalke offered him new deal. Their offer 2 mil. a year
Chelsea have been rumoured too and also Bayern in case Bernat is going to be sold after this season (Pep and City rumoured). I have to confess, that I have no idea where he ll end, but I think the case is still open.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Chelsea have been rumoured too and also Bayern in case Bernat is going to be sold after this season (Pep and City rumoured). I have to confess, that I have no idea where he ll end, but I think the case is still open.
yup we had to wrap this deal in winter market window. Now specially after Bayern-Shalke many noticed him and he is young (23yrs old) much competition.
If Bayern join in for him I guess he'll go there.
Italy is less likely cause in his position we have Alex Sandro so I guess his first choice would be a team where he is garanteed a starting elven position

- - - Updated - - -

As a player, why would you seriously consider Arsenal as a destination? I really don't get it.
easy. The beauty of Premier League wages, starting eleven spot and the atmosphere? how could we compare XD

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Apparently it was because Zeigler didn't listen to Conte in training. Also he was requested by Del Neri months before.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Okay and you can ask Neto, Pogba, Barzagli, Pirlo, Coman, Khedira, Evra, Alves, Llorente...
hey, Barzagli cost us 0.3m!

I'm just saying those two probably really regret falling into Beppe's cobweb, I bet he promised them endless glory only to mercilessly get rid of them soon after, he truly is a master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)