Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:D true, we've all been there every summer or winter. Lost count of the number of players we supposedly had agreement with but infact we never did. Other than pjanic there's nothing stopping kolasinac getting lured by some of the other clubs.
We often had an agreement with the player - but never with the club :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think its hard to get agreement with a player before bidding on him, its probably common practice for Marotta M.O, not defenitive, just we want you and the player and his agent gives his ok to go ahead negotiating with club. This be clearer in a case like someone whos contract is expiring now, if you dont get him now you will be able to negotiate to get him on a free almost immediately after window closes, or now. Sorta pre-agreement is common (had it with Khedira and Llorente).

But yeah nothing will happen with these 3m bids, even if you should bid low on contract expiring player, and the player himself not being all that.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
We do not need Kolasinac we have Asamoah who is doing very well, as back up for Alex Sandro. We have to buy smart, not wild. We need to pay of Benatia 17 mil. these days is a great price and Cuadrado specially playing 4-2-3-1. We need a great MF hopefully Tolisso and maybe someone who can play in the 3 behind Higuain if we continue to play that system. So far we have only Pjaca and Orsolini is to young. Berardi with this guy, you never know what he wants.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
How much better can he be , after seeing Asamoah yesterday as LB. and yes he is free but has to learn the system great advantage he is younger. Asa had big injury, but will not necessary be injured again.
You may be right, but I want to change the team as little as possible, the more you play together the better you get. To many changes is selden the solution.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How much better can he be , after seeing Asamoah yesterday as LB. and yes he is free but has to learn the system great advantage he is younger. Asa had big injury, but will not necessary be injured again.
You may be right, but I want to change the team as little as possible, the more you play together the better you get. To many changes is selden the solution.
We won't change the team much. Kolasinac/De Sciglio, 2 CMs and Berardi. Eventually a new RB (Pereira) if there is room in the squad due to squad restrictions. 4-5 new players is not a big change

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Good Kolasinac lets say ok. De Sciglio is not leaving Milan and if, big if he comes he can play right back that is where he started. 2 CM's ok, but forget Berardi , I don not see him come. This story is going on to long.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I m getting curious to know, if Juve have an agreement with the player or not. This offer wont tempt Heidel, even though he is more of a calculator than Heldt. Heidel is a fox, but also pragmatic, when a battle is lost.
You may be right. My compliments for you knowledge of German players. I am new here, but read the forum for 6 months. You expertise on German football is on a high level. Thank you

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1. Kolasinac is free
2. Hes better than Asamoah
3. Hes not injured 5 times a year
As pleased as I am to see Asa improving, its hard to say now to the Bosnian for at least the first 2 things you said. To be fair to Asa, he has a strong run of being injury free.

inb4 the jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)