Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ofc Dybala and Sandro can be sold. But with Pogba's case we saw that just asking to be sold didnt mean we will actually sell. The offer has to be right as well.

So at the very least, if we will sell either of them, we will make whoever is buying them pay buckets of money and can refuse to sell until that outrageous figure is met. The vidal case had him wanting to leave and we approved of the fee probably because we thought his injuries were bad and he had poor off the pitch attitude. I disagree with that valuation of him but I think thats what our management thought.

About Saed, very unlikely that he is a Sandro replacement. Khedira was a freebie to replace vidal yes but Khedira is a freaking big name. They didnt replace him with some unknown youngster without a contract and called it a day. They didnt think Lemina or Stururu and the likes are his replacement.

Everytime we let a big name go we signed replacements. Yes we do let star players leave but thats conditional upon them asking to leave AND meeting a transfer fee that we like given that we dont need to sell. We never push players out to money grab as in receive an offer and then tell the player you have to go because the offer is too good the way Silva was treated at Milan.

If Dybala gets an offer tomorrow, I expect our management to say no even if he asks to leave. If he is very persistent then it will take a lot to let him go; a very different fee than what we would have sold at if we wanted him out or thought an equal cheaper alternative is available.

So calm down. If anyone leaves when we dont want him to, we will make sure that the offer is insane.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The fact that Kolasinac can play as a DM its a huge bonus, both him and Alex Sandro can play together and we got cover all over the ground.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventus are offering €4m to bring Sead Kolasinac from Schalke 04 in January, according to reports.

With Patrice Evra set to leave Turin this month, the Bianconeri have turned their attention to the Bosnian international.

After reports that a pre-contract agreement has been reached which will see the 23-year-old join the Old Lady in the summer, general manager Giuseppe Marotta confirmed they’re “evaluating” him.

Now Goal Italia is reporting that Juve are trying to bring Kolasinac to Italy sooner, and are offering €2m to loan him until the end of his contract.

The deal would also include a further €2m in bonuses if the team were to achieve certain goals during Kolasinac’s six months on loan.

Fucking :beppe: :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can play as a DM, and can perform there in an efficient and effective manner are two different matters entirely. Having said that, I don't know how good he is @ DM :p
Well you wont know until you try. From what ive read, he hasnt played there for a few seasons but then why would he when Schalke already have quality in that position in Geis or to a lesser extent in Stambouli but its still a great option for max.

Either way im confident Alex Sandro wont be going anywhere.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
loan+obligation to steal the player for free
It aint stealing if his contract runs out :beppe:

Lol I have even embraced the way of the Beppe in FIFA career mode, i assigned my scouts to keep an eye out on wc players with less than a year on their contract, getting Bale, Berardi, & Pastore for free in my next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)