Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The drunk driving incident could have very well been the last straw for a string of events that none of us are privy too.

I wasn't happy with the sale. Not that we sold him, but that we couldn't, or wouldn't, start a bidding war. Although I do remember seeing something stating that Real Madrid were out of the running because of that drunk driving incident.

Of course, I'm even more upset that we haven't properly replaced him

Jun 6, 2015
Bayern wanted him, and he didn't think it was a bad idea. We got tired of his drinking issues, but Platini smoked, and Maradona did cocaine. If the guy can deliver when he is called upon, his off the pitch lifestyle shouldn't matter. Adriano, Ronaldo, and Ronaldinho were all great players with questionable off the field behavior.

Not every player has to pray, go to the mosque and do Ramadan, or attend Sunday Mass and do Lent.
Times change. Questionable off the field behavior definitely shouldn't be tolerated. Top teams have strickt ethic codes for a reason.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The drunk driving incident could have very well been the last straw for a string of events that none of us are privy too.

I wasn't happy with the sale. Not that we sold him, but that we couldn't, or wouldn't, start a bidding war. Although I do remember seeing something stating that Real Madrid were out of the running because of that drunk driving incident.

Of course, I'm even more upset that we haven't properly replaced him
all of this :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
[video=dailymotion;x580uyn]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x580uyn_sead-kolasinac-sjajan-prodor-i-asistencija-vs-oostende-10-1-2017_sport[/video]

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed Schalke 04 left-back Sead Kolasinac “is an option and we are evaluating signing him.”

The 23-year-old Bosnia international will be out of contract at the end of the season.

He could arrive as a free agent over the summer, but Juve are eager to snap him up earlier if Patrice Evra leaves for Valencia.

“We like Kolasinac, he is an option,” Marotta confessed to Rai Sport ahead of tonight’s Coppa Italia encounter with Atalanta.

“He is an opportunity, as he’ll be out of contract soon. However, he is being monitored by other clubs as well.

“We are evaluating the idea of signing him. We’ll see.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)