Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
My point was that all top teams will chase him because he's world class. You can think of City and PSG if that helps you.
I can't see us losing a key player to the above mentioned teams. I know they have arab money but it's not like we pay peanuts to our first team players. Plus, they seem to lost the plot. Spending money left and right and still struggling both in CL and their domestic leagues. Well, City plays in the mystical BPL so they might have a slight advantage over us but PSG is in Ligue 1... While we are clearly on a steady rise. It would require a ridiculous offer from one of these teams both to the player and us to lure Alex Sandro away from Turin. And I have nothing against selling him for 75mln +.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
season 12/13 and 13/14 we were in process of building (and winning serie A), its at the season 14/15 where we our players gained global reputation by reaching the CL final thus really gaining the attention of the being amongst the elite and players themselves thinking they are now big time. However the summer of the past two seasons have shown a trend and i see no reason why one shouldnt be concerned. This concern only surrounds WC non italian players.

Jun 6, 2015
We never sell after two years... only after four!
Exactly. We want to get good seasons out of the players. We are not in a bussiness of only developing players for other teams. Vidal played his best seasons here just like Pogba (although that will likely change in the future).

Losing Alex Sandro or Dybala isn't something that needs to be thought about currently.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Exactly. We want to get good seasons out of the players. We are not in a bussiness of only developing players for other teams. Vidal played his best seasons here just like Pogba (although that will likely change in the future).

Losing Alex Sandro or Dybala isn't something that needs to be thought about currently.
He´s still going strong. He has at least 4 more years of top football.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
It would be such a beppe move to sign a promising LB as a freebie and sell Alex Sandro for 50M.

AS is one of our best players and I hope we don't sell him but I won't be surprised one bit if that happens.

Of course I don't think Beppe is trying to actively push AS out of the club just to get that juicy fee. We can only speculate what is happening behind the scenes and we can't dismiss the possibility that AS is looking to move.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We won't sell him for €50m.

Just like we wouldn't have sold Pogba for €50m.

Think whatever you want, we still aren't a seller club imo.

We sell, but only if the offer is too good to decline - and this has always been the case at Juventus.

I know you'll bring up Vidal, but i still believe it had something to do with his injury and his drunk driving incident,
otherwise we wouldn't have sold him for €30m.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We won't sell him for €50m.

Just like we wouldn't have sold Pogba for €50m.

Think whatever you want, we still aren't a seller club imo.

We sell, but only if the offer is too good to decline - and this has always been the case at Juventus.

I know you'll bring up Vidal, but i still believe it had something to do with his injury and his drunk driving incident,
otherwise we wouldn't have sold him for €30m.
We sell if the player want to be sold. Period.

The offer is secondary, why? because if the first point is positive..we will get lowballed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It would be such a beppe move to sign a promising LB as a freebie and sell Alex Sandro for 50M.

AS is one of our best players and I hope we don't sell him but I won't be surprised one bit if that happens.

Of course I don't think Beppe is trying to actively push AS out of the club just to get that juicy fee. We can only speculate what is happening behind the scenes and we can't dismiss the possibility that AS is looking to move.
Im mildly concerned that may be the case.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
giving away tevez for free and getting only 37m from vidal during the same window was quite a shock for me.
Come on, we knew it was gonna be like this with Tevez.

And Vidal - again i think the drunk driving incident and injury concerns made us sell him for quite a low fee.

Other names?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You seriously think we sold him just because we thought €35m are too good to turn down?
Bayern wanted him, and he didn't think it was a bad idea. We got tired of his drinking issues, but Platini smoked, and Maradona did cocaine. If the guy can deliver when he is called upon, his off the pitch lifestyle shouldn't matter. Adriano, Ronaldo, and Ronaldinho were all great players with questionable off the field behavior.

Not every player has to pray, go to the mosque and do Ramadan, or attend Sunday Mass and do Lent.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But there is a small difference between smoking and/or drinking and drunk driving, no?

He could have killed himself and his wife. It's not a triviality, but a major inexcusable fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)