Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nothing wrong with Quetzy's assessment tbh.

His opinion is based on how we doing our transfers the past two years. We've weakened one position to strengthen another which is facts. It's just a hypothetical discussion.

But of course we have a bunch of Macho's on Tuz who feel the need to completely run down these opinions and portray it as 'fear' and 'insecurities' when all they are doing is discussing a scenario which doesn't seem far-fetched at all.

For the record, I don't think it will happen at all and this new guy will just be a backup imo.

Jun 6, 2015
Lol yeah, totally unreasonable fears
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with Quetzy's assessment tbh.

His opinion is based on how we doing our transfers the past two years. We've weakened one position to strengthen another which is facts. It's just a hypothetical discussion.

But of course we have a bunch of Macho's on Tuz who feel the need to completely run down these opinions and portray it as 'fear' and 'insecurities' when all they are doing is discussing a scenario which doesn't seem far-fetched at all.

For the record, I don't think it will happen at all and this new guy will just be a backup imo.
Fear of hypothetical situations is more accurate term to use probably. In short anxiety.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I wonder how nostradamus feels about Kolasinac' imminent move to Juve
Its not a subject, I m thinking too much about. Kolasinac is a decent LB with some strenghts, but he also has his weaknesses. Schalke cannot do too much, so its all about what Kolasinac wants and I cannot look into his head and predict it.

That Juve r interested in him makes a lot of sense and doesnt surprise me at all. The thing is, that I again dont believe all that nonsense reported by the Italian media and IMO nothing is fix and no deal has been agreed. I still see a big chance of him extending or even moving somewhere else.

GDM has been a proven bullshitter, when it comes to Schalke so he cannot be taken seriously anymore.

All in all its still an open case, but wouldnt bet against Juve.

He isn't German so it doesn't matter for him (tho German born).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
What kind of logic is that? I mean seriously, it sounds too dumb to answer, but I talk about any topic u want and any player u want. Being German has absolutely nothing to do with it, so keep ur racist crap and shut ur feck up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not gonna happen, Sandro is world class and just joined.

Just helps my argument.

You know what happened with Vidal and Pogba.

He is world class and that's my point. We'll have even Real, Barca, City and others trying to buy him. With our new soft spine I wouldn't be surprised we take the highest bid. Sead is very young too. Signing an old Evra made sense imo, but signing this guy makes me worried. Why would he come if we won't offer him minutes? And don't tell me to rotate, because I surely know Real, Barca, City and others would give a left nut for Sandro who wouldn't rotate with anyone.

:lol:

:beppe: looking for a freebie/cheap Evra replacement and people are already pissing themselfs over a potential Alex Sandro sale :lol:

Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is the S04 forum on TM already so salty? :lol: @lgorTudor
It's not really funny. We handled Vidal's departure poorly, we didn't handle Pogba's departure clearly.

I think chances are there. Might be slim. But you know what, if it does happen I know it won't surprise me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What kind of logic is that? I mean seriously, it sounds too dumb to answer, but I talk about any topic u want and any player u want. Being German has absolutely nothing to do with it, so keep ur racist crap and shut ur feck up.
Tr-r-r-riggered :nico:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
? And don't tell me to rotate, because I surely know Real, Barca, City and others would give a left nut for Sandro who wouldn't rotate with anyone.
Real have Marcelo and Barca have Alba but they won't rotate him. But we will Because we are getting freaking Sead?

Do you even logic, bro?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Real have Marcelo and Barca have Alba but they won't rotate him. But we will Because we are getting freaking Sead?

Do you even logic, bro?
My point was that all top teams will chase him because he's world class. You can think of City and PSG if that helps you.

Do I logic? I wonder what you, and others, would be saying if you knew Khedira would come here to replace Vidal. That was also a great logic right there. Or not replacing Pogba properly. Also a good logic.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
My point was that all top teams will chase him because he's world class. You can think of City and PSG if that helps you.

Do I logic? I wonder what you, and others, would be saying if you knew Khedira would come here to replace Vidal. That was also a great logic right there. Or not replacing Pogba properly. Also a good logic.
Second part fair point.

But the first part still doesn't make sense. By your logic other teams can have two good LBs, but us getting a decent one that most here haven't heard about until two days ago must mean we are selling Sandro.

Jun 6, 2015

Absolutely nothing suggests that we are going to start selling our star players after just 1.5 or 2 seasons here. People love to use the Pogba and Vidal examples but they both played here for four seasons which is big part of ones professional career. Both had played on an amazing level too and had more than enough takers each year. So those examples don't really work in your favor.

We can revisit this discussion in couple of years when the time is right to worry about these things.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Second part fair point.

But the first part still doesn't make sense. By your logic other teams can have two good LBs, but us getting a decent one that most here haven't heard about until two days ago must mean we are selling Sandro.
Because it's a part of history. When were we buying a young LB to be a backup...

Don't get me wrong because a) I still believe chances are high not to sign this guy b) it's not written in stone what I'm suggesting

But I'm just suggesting and it surely won't surprise me after seeing our star players being sold. Even potential like Coman (I'm glad we sold him).

Absolutely nothing suggests that we are going to start selling our star players after just 1.5 or 2 seasons here. People love to use the Pogba and Vidal examples but they both played here for four seasons which is big part of ones professional career. Both had played on an amazing level too and had more than enough takers each year. So those examples don't really work in your favor.

We can revisit this discussion in couple of years when the time is right to worry about these things.
Until last summer nobody thought we'd ever sell Vidal or Pogba. People were filled with 'we are Juventus, we don't sell'. I'm actually glad now it's 'we keep them for around 4 years' as it makes more sense nowadays.

Jun 6, 2015
Until last summer nobody thought we'd ever sell Vidal or Pogba. People were filled with 'we are Juventus, we don't sell'. I'm actually glad now it's 'we keep them for around 4 years' as it makes more sense nowadays.
The facts are that we haven't sold a star player after only two seasons here. Thinking Dybala or Alex Sandro might be off in the summer is nothing more that scaremongering without any evidence.

As I said let's revisit this in a couple of years an see where we stand as a team by then.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The facts are that we haven't sold a star player after only two seasons here. Thinking Dybala or Alex Sandro might be off in the summer is nothing more that scaremongering without any evidence.

As I said let's revisit this in a couple of years an see where we stand as a team by then.
yes, that is true (although Tevez didn't last long, we practically donated him, hard to call that a sale :D), but the fact that we have sold star players after 4 seasons means that it is certainly possible that we could consider selling them even after 2 seasons. it's like saying "chill, I know that we have a past of selling star players, but we haven't sold a Brazilian star player recently, Sandro is staying man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)