Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hopefully we can field Sturaro, Rincon, Kolasinac, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner and Mandzukic all at once.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Very good cheap option really. I prefer a more wingback type to substitute Alex Sandros offensive output, but this one is Chiellini type on LB except actually good (Giorgio was worse then Molinaro as LB).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Strongly disagree.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Strongly disagree.
Chiellini before he became CB as a youngster was terrible as LB, I used as did many else bang my head watching trying to control any ball and fail all the time. He grew alot being moved centrally, if he had remained LB he would have been sold. Many here preferred Balzaretti in Serie B season, says enough.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Strongly disagree.
Me too. I used to love Giorgio back then. Although that was my early days of being a Juve fan and don't remember that too well. But I seem to remember him being pretty good defensively, and although not strong offensively, played within his limitations.

He actually used to be a left wing midfielder before a LB

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Me too. I used to love Giorgio back then. Although that was my early days of being a Juve fan and don't remember that too well. But I seem to remember him being pretty good defensively, and although not strong offensively, played within his limitations.

He actually used to be a left wing midfielder before a LB
Ask @Alen if you don't believe me, Chiellini was unbearable as LB.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even worse was when isolated 1 o 1 in defending in the flank, he was much more exposed. Any speedy tricky player used to rape him too often out there. He became a beast with the positional and tactical system of CB, but as LB horrible offensively and clumsy defensively when left too alone with quicker players.

I can't be the only one who remembers that. @JuveJay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)