Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
If this transfer means Evra is out, I'm all for it. Never seen this guy play, not sure I have ever heard of him tbh. Only faggots watch bundesliga.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh he Bosnian ?

Beppe been floored by the almighty Allah :touched:

Targeting Dahoud too. Is Tolisso Muslim too ?
Are you a Muslim yourself?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chiellini before he became CB as a youngster was terrible as LB, I used as did many else bang my head watching trying to control any ball and fail all the time. He grew alot being moved centrally, if he had remained LB he would have been sold. Many here preferred Balzaretti in Serie B season, says enough.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
ahh yes, because in 2003-2006 before the popularity of and availability of multi cast and streaming and youtube

you were watching chiellini on a weekly basis. at the age of 10

yeah.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I somehow want to disagree with Molinaro comparison though. Chiellini became a beast at CB and never looked back since, but calling a LB Molinaro level is quite an insult, not sure Giorgio deserves that :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I like the HHH-:beppe: comparison

He is THE GAME

Should photoshop Beppe's head onto this and use this everytime he proves people wrong or he sells a top player every other summer :baus:

Beppe is a polarising figure among Juve fans so just like HHH he always has his fans and haters. Most importantly he is sucking up to his wealthy boss :beppe: Apt comparison imo.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
His contract will be up and we're entitled to begin contract negotiations with him, if Evra wants to move then I don't see what the problem is with getting an adept cover for Sandro.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I somehow want to disagree with Molinaro comparison though. Chiellini became a beast at CB and never looked back since, but calling a LB Molinaro level is quite an insult, not sure Giorgio deserves that :D
That was deliberate hyperbole to hit home Chiellinis inadequacy there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Even worse was when isolated 1 o 1 in defending in the flank, he was much more exposed. Any speedy tricky player used to rape him too often out there. He became a beast with the positional and tactical system of CB, but as LB horrible offensively and clumsy defensively when left too alone with quicker players.

I can't be the only one who remembers that. @JuveJay

My memory is garbage so I can't really say, I remember him looking good there for Fiorentina powering forward like a maniac, don't remember as much for Juve.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That was deliberate hyperbole to hit home Chiellinis inadequacy there.

I enjoy hyperbole's about Zlatans nose or crime and garbage amounts in Naples, but digs at legends like Chiellini gets me worked up, my bad :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not only the temper, complete tank like he is in the NFL lol, imagine trying to come at this guy and end up in his bad side lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)