scudetto party from Torino. (1 Viewer)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
of course he did. two horny young people in romantic Italy, all fired up from their favorite team becoming champions. you can't tell me you believe them when they say they didn't get caught up in the moment and had the craziest night of their lives.
One of them is gay! That's the only explanation.
That's what I was thinking. Andy must've needed some assistance there. That's why I agreed with Alen when he said they should've informed at least him about their get-together.

Something tells me that in the perfect moment, when all seemed fine, after one of their best nights ever, under the moonlight, Badass found an unthinkable way of $#@!ing things up for himself.
What went wrong? it's really hard to tell? Do Janna or Badass drink?
Good job would have been if she had done something else instead. Please!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the sensation still hasn't sunk in, im still humming the songs from that day, and now proudly at work with my campioni d'italia t shirt :) and i can say "I was there" there wont ever be a party as big as this one the experience was priceless, watching it on a stream doesn't even compare, and i cant wait when the movie from that day which is 2hours 40 mins long is uploaded and i can put it on dvd to keep forever and ever

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 15:47 ----------

Ít could be Luca, since he was there :D
would be lolz if it was him, after all he was the only ginger i saw in the crowd but i had no idea he was going :D and i only just noticed him when i was putting the video clips together :D

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #144
    Thanks for pics and videos young couple. :D

Badass looks so ... naive and shy haha. Bezzy looks sweet, especially in pic 2 first page.:klin:
    thanks :) No doubt my first ever official juve shirt I bought myself has to be with marchisio#8 on it :sheik:
    Thank you badass and janna for sharing. You have NO idea what seeing it meant to me. I remember the days when I did not have cable tv and I had to rely on whenever the local stations decided to show matches. I used to be sad a lot back then because most of the time it meant only getting to see Juve when they played CL and forever missing out on being Serie A Champions. I am so grateful to you both for the joy you brought me tonight. *much hugs and kisses* :touched: <3 to both of you.

@The Green Fairy :heart: you are so sweet and promise me please this one thing if you are ever in europe let me know so we can meet. it is like my own story I am reading here :touched: love you too girl :heart:
    I second what Risa says. There's nothing like being there. The next best thing is having one of us on the Tuz be there and document for the rest of us. :D

I remember when I posted pics and video from the last Coppa Italia Juve played in...

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/6889-Coppa-Italia-Final-delle-Alpi?p=443148#post443148

That's what it's all about. :agree:
    :agree:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    the sensation still hasn't sunk in, im still humming the songs from that day, and now proudly at work with my campioni d'italia t shirt :) and i can say "I was there" there wont ever be a party as big as this one the experience was priceless, watching it on a stream doesn't even compare, and i cant wait when the movie from that day which is 2hours 40 mins long is uploaded and i can put it on dvd to keep forever and ever
    I was thinking about getting one of the shirts, but it's not the same if you're not there :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    thanks :) No doubt my first ever official juve shirt I bought myself has to be with marchisio#8 on it :sheik:
    well technically i put 40 euros towards it :p

20 in cash and the rest in club membership discount

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 18:52 ----------

I was thinking about getting one of the shirts, but it's not the same if you're not there :D
    i didn't get the official one as they ran out of them in my size, so i just got one of the unofficial ones instead along with a Conte T shirt with 'Scatenate L'inferno' below a black print of him looking like a bossssss :D

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #148
    well technically i put 40 euros towards it :p

20 in cash and the rest in club membership discount

i didn't get the official one as they ran out of them in my size,
    Which we got with my charme :D
    Yes still.can't believe the only had large :sad: but the 30 is dope too. Pink del piero shirt was still the best thing i bought only don't think dino agrees.
    Wearing the pink del porto shirt will watching his last game he played for us in the same shirt in a bar full of juventini makes me touched :touched:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    @Badass Vidal it does look like me but I'm not sure, it would depend where it was taken then I could probably confirm. Although I was knackered from travelling and the yawn indicates it could indeed be me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)