Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (9 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I want 3rd star , i don't give a fuck about Inter Merda .

It would be fap' worthy

What's the point of a 3rd star if only us would admit to that,
and what's the point if it's NOT gonna be sewn onto our jerseys? I don't see a point.

Don't get me wrong, to me it's always 29 for Juve.
But we do need 3 more scudetti to do it right.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
What's the point of a 3rd star if only us would admit to that,
and what's the point if it's NOT gonna be sewn onto our jerseys? I don't see a point.

Don't get me wrong, to me it's always 29 for Juve.
But we do need 3 more scudetti to do it right.
We can.

I think by now everyone knows we won those titles on the field anyway.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Of course it's not official because of the statue of limitation. But all the Italians and teams know what really happened back then now. There's a case still in court though.

No one is gonna say anything about the three stars, just like no one dared to say anything about the 29 titles we showcased in our opening day.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Of course it's not official because of the statue of limitation. But all the Italians and teams know what really happened back then now. There's a case still in court though.

No one is gonna say anything about the three stars, just like no one dared to say anything about the 29 titles we showcased in our opening day.
That's not my point.
My point is unless it's official, this whole 3 Star thing does not mean much.

And trust me, the only ones who think we have 29 Scuditti is us. I can see Napoli, Fiorentina fans and pretty much every other Italian team would rather
hand those titles to inter rather than us, except for Milan fans maybe.

Anyway, I would really like to see a 3rd star on our shirts ASAP while the other cunts still at 1 star.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Fiorentina's president seems to disagree with you ! he was quite vocal about Calciopoli.

Yeah that's what I want too, both are 2-3 years away from a 2nd star. At least if we get our third, and they get their second eventually, we can always use the "lol second? WHY SO LATE "

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I always want us to win, no matter what. However, I fear that should we win the Scudetto, our management will be lulled into this false sense of security that we are competitive and don't need any further reinforcements, which would be a huge gamble and major mistake, particularly if we wish to be competitive in Europe. I'd also love to see Inter relegated, because they are scum, but not at the expense of us winning a title. They are likely to self-destruct and capitulate themselves anyway, and suffer years of obscurity and living in oblivion.

Having said that, a title is a title, and it's always sweeter when people doubt you, or when the odds are stacked against you. An undefeated season, especially at home, will make it even sweeter. The fact that it has all but been confirmed that this is Del Piero's final season with us, makes winning the title far more imperative and significant than seeing Il Perdenti Serpenti aka Binter being relegated to B!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve love > any hate. Always.

Who gives a fuck about printer especially when there's a chance for Del Piero to retire as a champion.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree: damn fucking straight, I would rather us winning the title on the last day just beating Inter on points. Something like Inter needing us to lose, we are 2-0 down at half time they are winning comfortably and then we equalise in the last seconds with Del Piero. Bam!

We will sew it on our kit, they cannot stop us. But seriously people need to relax with the scudetto talk, we always start well..It is about how we finish.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Rofl. Who gives a fuck what the wanker fans and club presidents of other teams in Italy think. We won 29 Scudetti, plain and simple. We have nothing to prove to anyone. They can all eat a dick.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Plus, legally we have a right to put a third star because there is no FIGC rule against it.
I remember some official from FIGC saying that if Juve wanted to put 3 stars on their jersey we would not be able to do anything about it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
and it's a perfect equivalent not smth ridiculous like they have in Germany (some complicated system) and Turkey (star for each 5 titles). The Italian system makes them more valuable and significant.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Inter are fed up winning the title for so many consecutive times.
They are just letting some room to Milan to grow and add to the ITalian championship the extra spice and value it missed since calciopoli.
No one likes a one horse race.
Anyways, this poll only shows how sort view and narrow-minded, the Juve fans are and why this pathetic management can so easily abuse and feed them false hopes...
Can't decide which one of these would be my post of the month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)