SCUD8TTO CELEBRATIONS HERE! (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Congrats guys. We failed in Europe this season, but the Scudetto remains a great achievement. For that, all of you should enjoy your day! Wish the season wouldn't end today but it is what it is. I am sure the club has all the ambitions to go all the way in the Champions League and I say we have another 2 years or so (to get the most out of Ronaldo) to finally win that damn thing. I am sure the club will evaluate starting tomorrow, and do what's required to build a competitive roster next year again.
No reason to fool our selves, if we keep Allegri, nothing will change.
Agnelli must decide if he really wants to make a push for the CL or not this year.
CR7 was at max 2 years at the competitive scene, a new team needs a season to bond, if we dont make the changes now, this summer, there is no time.
We must rebuild the defense and the nidle, as long as Max needs players like Bonucci and De Ciglio, we stand no chance...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We have truly destroyed Serie A, never has the league seen this level of domination and probably never will

Really good job by all the management and the club

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agnelli must decide if he really wants to make a push for the CL or not this year.
CR7 was at max 2 years at the competitive scene, a new team needs a season to bond, if we dont make the changes now, this summer, there is no time.
We must rebuild the defense and the nidle, as long as Max needs players like Bonucci and De Ciglio, we stand no chance...
Please stop it this scudetto celebration thread

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Last warning

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
thats my 15th scudetto. 4 more and I will have more scudettos in my life (and I'm still young: D) than inter or Milan in all their history . W8NDERFUL

Thank u. Love this team .
The real competition between us and the Milanese will be between those who will arrive first: us to put the Third Fourth Star, their second. (Gianni Agnelli)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Congrats all, this is a gr8 achievement, oddly its one I'm struggling to celebrate like mad because we sealed it a while ago. But enjoy it while we can! Forza Juve.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Put this in another thread. We've just won the Scudetto for the 8th time in the row and this is a silly comment to make in the celebrations thread.

Just think back, and I know you remember because you were here and I remember you posting, to 2006/07. We'd just been relegated and we were battling in Serie B against albinoleffe. If I'd have told you then that 12 years later we'd have won 8 more league titles and been in 2 CL finals you would have been amazed and grateful- you're sounding rather ungrateful and like a spoilt and unrealistic fan.

This is the time to appreciate the amazing foundations we have built, not criticise and ask for more. That's called the Mercato and wait patiently for it to arrive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)