Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (3 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Plea bargains for Bari & Sampdoria have been accepted, as well as for multiple players including Andrea Masiello

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Andrea Masiello, the guy who intentionally scored an own goal and is guilty of fixing several matches, had his plea bargain accepted

:sergio: Juve witch-hunt

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Disgusting...

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 14:20 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3790225 said:
WE didn't matchfix, we've bought a bunch of sim cards for the referee's so act like this is serie b worthy :sergio:
Still it's our fault. We should have bought Egyptian SIM cards not Swiss ones :(

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;3790226 said:
Disgusting...

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 14:20 ----------

Still it's our fault. We should have bought Egyptian SIM cards not Swiss ones :(
ye i heard that egyptian sims are legit in serie a. And i will never forget what Sensi did in 2001 when Roma won scudetto - he gifted 75k watches to each Serie A referee, but of course nobody care

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3790229 said:
ye i heard that egyptian sims are legit in serie a. And i will never forget what Sensi did in 2001 when Roma won scudetto - he gifted 75k watches to each Serie A referee, but of course nobody care
:lol:

Those also are legit :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Sampdoria have released a statement explaining they were “forced to accept a plea bargain” in the betting scandal despite proclaiming their innocence.

The Blucerchiati took a plea bargain to start this season with a one-point penalty in Serie A after Stefano Guberti denied committing sporting fraud to fix Bari-Sampdoria on April 23 2011.

“U.C. Sampdoria S.p.a. confirm with great strength and conviction its absolute innocence of accusations levelled in the sporting trial.

“Sampdoria also wish to underline that the procedural strategy of a plea bargain, advised by our lawyers, was a decision we meditated and suffered over.

“The club had wanted to defend itself in the court, fighting every charge levelled at our player, but the current legal system excessively compresses the possibility of staging a full defence.

“Essentially, we would’ve been penalised automatically for 'direct responsibility’ and we would not have even been allowed to question the accuser.”

This statement follows on from the fierce Juventus attack on the sporting justice system, which it accused of being 'dictatorial.’

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Don't know if this has been posted yet

(ANSA) - GENOVA, 9 AGO - Probabile archiviazione per l'inchiesta sulla presunta combine sul derby 2011 tra Genoa e Sampdoria. Il magistrato titolare dell'indagine, Biagio Mazzeo, ha ricevuto dalla Digos i verbali realizzati sentendo, come persone informate dei fatti, il capitano rossoblu' Marco Rossi e l'ex difensore doriano Luciano Zauri: i due avrebbero detto di non sapere nulla di collette dei giocatori della Samp destinate a 'comprare' quel derby che, vinto dal Genoa, spinse i doriani verso la B.

Translation

(Ansa) - Genova 9 , AUG - Probable archiviation for the investiguation of the presumed match-fixing of the derby of 2011 between Genoa and Samp . The magistrate of the investigation , Biagio Mazzeo , has recived from Digos verbals realized by hearing , from persons who are suposed to be informed of the fatcs , the captain rossoblu Marco Rossi and the ex samp defender Luciano Zauri : These two have said that they didn't know anything of the collections of samp players destined to buy that derby , which was won by genoa , and pushed samp in B

Why am i not surprised :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
FIGC are screwed. They believe Masiello and Carobbio words although they are the mafia and dragging all the players, coaches to the trial.
How screwed are they now that they banned Conte 10 months? Or better yet, who is more screwed, Juventus or FIGC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)