Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (7 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That whole missing out on CL thing is hilarious. :lol:

Fucking Italy. Hope they fuck up big time in the Euros.
You know what? Fuck 'em. I supported that team because of Del Piero, Buffon, Nesta, Totti, Vieri, Inzaghi, Cannavaro.. Great players I liked and admired. The team today not only looks very bland, I am also starting to truly resent the media and the people surrounding Italian players and staff. If Italy goes out in the group stages, I can't say I'll mind.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Juventus president Andrea Agnelli:"Conte will be Juventus manager next year as well.We are beside him,and beside Bonucci as well"

Conte:"After reading the decision I would have expected at least a phone call from the prosecutor in Cremona"

Conte:"My sporting history as a player & coach has lasted more than 20 years & everybody knows my honesty & integrity"

Agnelli:"Conte is now & will be our coach to guide us during the coming season & the Champions League"

Agnelli:"Right now I'm beside Conte & Bonucci & I look forward to a splendid European Championships"

Agnelli:"The picture that is emerging is extremely worrying & follow it with bitterness"

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You know what? Fuck 'em. I supported that team because of Del Piero, Buffon, Nesta, Totti, Vieri, Inzaghi, Cannavaro.. Great players I liked and admired. The team today not only looks very bland, I am also starting to truly resent the media and the people surrounding Italian players and staff. If Italy goes out in the group stages, I can't say I'll mind.
I can't stand FIGC. Bunch of corrupt cunts working for some spoiled brats. But yes, they're also lacking the legends and aura they had back in 2006. Buffon is the only one who's truly a legend in that team.

May 22, 2007
I'm really scared of these fucking criminals who try to fuck us over again and again. Please update on the news.
Right now it's mostly the media scaremongering all over the place because it's a big development, and the ringleader (Gazzetta) is already known to be very bad when it comes to objectively reporting on Juve. I'm fairly sure the local media in most countries know little about what is going on, I've already seen comments from fans of clubs from different leagues mistake this for Juventus being accused of match fixing again.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Allegri's name was also brought up months ago when he was with Sassuolo or Grosseto. You see the media on this case?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know what this whole shit reminds me of? You guys remember that cave scene in Shutter Island movie, the dialogue between that nurse and DiCaprio's character? She said "they declare you insane so that whatever you might state in your defense will just sound like a symptom of your insanity".

So this is what this media run my our enemies is doing, they declare us criminals so that no matter how much and how we win, the world will see us as cheaters and assume that our success is the "symptom" of our criminal deeds.

Fuck them ALL! Amici di Nessuno!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Allegri's name was also brought up months ago when he was with Sassuolo or Grosseto. You see the media on this case?

I've just had a long and annoying talk with a brittish guy. It was about calciopoli and he was constantly talking about "match fixing" "getting advantage" and other bullshit, even though I told him about all of the official ecvidence and rulings.

I can only imagine how much more annoying it will be now.

Italy is a disgrace. I wish Juventus moved to any league. Swiss league should take us. Big FUCK YOU TO ITALY and especially their fucking media.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
It suggests Juventus is the corrupt way of life. Inferring Juve is corrupt, because Conte as a player and trainer, the others as players of the youth team are involved in the scandal, the one way or the other.
Under investigation:

Conte: Player and coach of Juventus
Criscito: Youth player of Juventus
Milanetto: Youth player of Juventus
Sculli: Youth player of Juventus
Masiello: Youth player of Juventus

Juventus: a school of life
:pint:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have to protest Mark's thread name change, however. It makes Juve sound like wusses who feel the entire world revolves around us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)