[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2012/2013 (2 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I feel for Rangers fans, Aberdeen fans etc.

Imagine having to put up with these Celtic supporters every single day!

We've had a small taste of it just for 24 hours and I'm exhausted! A month of this crap, and I'd be ready to wage war in the streets too, I think.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I feel for Rangers fans, Aberdeen fans etc.

Imagine having to put up with these Celtic supporters every single day!
I remember the first time I saw Celtic; hated their thuggery enough to decide that I was gonna root for their rivals Rangers in Scotland, but then I saw Rangers :yao:. Those two scum deserve each other. I feel for Aberdeen though, because of Red, for now.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not Net-thuggin' here, but a Celtic supporter threatened to stab me once and it was for no damn reason whatsoever. In his mind, it was, though. It's because I said something along the lines of "in Scotland, I like Rangers the most." Probably wasn't a wise thing to say, but we were just standing outside of a pub having a cigarette, me and my friends, and a bunch of other supporters. He overheard it and started threatening.

One shouldn't generalize, and I know there are scumbags connected to absolutely every club in football, but ... I dunno, I've just never had any positive experiences with Celtic fans. And their behavior after Celtic-Juve just pretty much confirmed, to me, that a vast majority of them are moronic, miserable cunts.

Samaras

Feb 21, 2013
Enjoy your lead while you can because sammys gona get you!

Ps youse were incredibly lucky against us and played pig ugly football yes we made mistakes but this tie is not over

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What were they signing?

First time that I have seen a TV channel say that they will contact the police. I wonder if they will do the same if there is racism / sectarian chants in other matches.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This their first away game since the Pope quit?

No Pope Of Rome would be my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

As for how ESPN handled it, I imagine they are desperate to do anything they can to get people to pay attention to fourth-tier Scottish football.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not sure what they were chanting about exactly as i didn't watch the game but i'm looking around

- - - Updated - - -

This their first away game since the Pope quit?

No Pope Of Rome would be my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

As for how ESPN handled it, I imagine they are desperate to do anything they can to get people to pay attention to fourth-tier Scottish football.
ESPN of late has really pissed me off, showing scottish matches over a match in one of the 'bigger' leagues and recently showing UFC over football such as the Juventus vs fiorentina game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)