[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I wonder how I'll be greeted in the pub next Tuesday by all the 'bhoys' when I turn up wearing my Juve jeresey.

Cannot wait for the abuse :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
JFG™;4042221 said:
I wonder how I'll be greeted in the pub next Tuesday by all the 'bhoys' when I turn up wearing my Juve jeresey.

Aren't you too old for Tims to be interested in abusing you?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nah of course not, I get it on a daily basis from my mates/work colleagues etc

Edit: Also, this happens to be the first time I've been told I'm too old for something :sad:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
JFG™;4042221 said:

Had this awesome thing in the gym today.

Belgian game was on the televisions in front of the cardio, so offcourse i walk by to check the score between sets
And as usual at least one of the others looking at it, is wearing a barcelona shirt. I was wearing my official juve training sweater.

He made some remark of "oh italian team"

i replied "yeah, they might actually win at celtic park"

he shut up after that allright.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
At which point you threw on a pair of ray-bans and The Who's 'Won't Get Fooled Again' blasted out of the speakers :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
against a mickey mouse side.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I like how you guys swept Inverness C.T. off the field. Impressive win :tup:
inverness stopped playing after they took the lead and only looked dangerous after going 2-1 down only to concede a counter attack goal, nothing impressive, reserve team or not the collective quality of inverness doesn't even match that of padoin's pinky nail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)