[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I just noticed that Emilson Cribari is playing for Rangers in D3 :seven:
Yeah, don't know if he's actually been playing.

Huns have been shite so far, when you consider they still have a bigger budget than most SPL teams.

No doubt they'll beat Motherwell at Ibrox in the League Cup this week and be completely insufferable about beating the team top of the SPL.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Brilliantly undeserved win away to Dunfermline in the League Cup last night.

Won with out first meaningful shot on goal, in the 93rd minute. :D

Failed to stretch the game either wide or long and McGinn couldn't hold the ball up against their CBs, so the game was really congested and it was easy for Dunfermline to press really hard in the middle of the park, where Aberdeen's midfield was pretty well overwhelmed.

Langfield was great and Cammy Smith looks exciting (almost a continenal-style creative No.10) and was the only player willing to take a touch and try to make passes - including a brilliant one to put McGinn away one-on-one.

Only when Vernon came on and providing a physical presence up front were we able to really get into the game.

Scott Vernon. :heart:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Craig Brown is not a manager prone to tinkering, so this selection of tactical snapshots from the game shows just how badly things were going (there may have been others that I missed or have forgotten):

Langfield

Magennis-Considine-Reynolds-Robertson

Clark--Osbourne-Rae----Hayes

Smith-------

-------McGinn

Langfield

Clark-Osbourne-Rae---------

--------------Smith-----------Hayes

McGinn---------

Langfield

Clark-Osbourne-Rae

----Smith-----------Hayes

McGinn

Langfield

Anderson-Considine-Reynolds-Robertson

Osbourne-Rae-Clark

McGinn------Smith-----------

------Vernon

Langfield

Osbourne-Anderson-Reynolds-Considine

------Rae----Hughes-----Clark

McGinn---------Smith-----------

Vernon​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good win on Saturday, even if the team made it hard for themselves by being wasteful in front of goal and by giving Hibs a cheap equaliser.

Team has a nice balance about it when McGinn plays on one flank, since he naturally gets closer to Vernon than Hayes does due to him being a natural winger.

Win puts us back into the pack, so the chance is there to put ourselves in a good position with a decent result or two.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yup.

Didn't much like it when Aberdeen brought on someone with pace and power to play against him.

Can't believe we didn't get a penalty for the handball in the first half.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'm a friend of a friend of one of the Stirling players. He posted this on his Facebook.

To all my baller friends, that's why we train in the cold and wet at night after 12 hours shifts, take pelters from fans who have never played the game, and get so low after horrible defeats ( Berwick away anyone) for days likes this :) xxx

I wonder how many of the Rangers players have worked 12 hour shifts?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cracking win for Aberdeen today, having gone a goal down at a ground we normally struggle at.

Things shaping up nicely.

Kenny Shiels is an utter cunt.

After yet another team give Ryan Fraser a kicking, he accuses Fraser of diving.

Bitter hun bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

And, New Rangers. :rofl:

Stirling Albion were bottom of the Third Division before the game, so could be considered the worst senior team in the country.

And they did it without their coach, who was getting married today.

:rofl:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Sky high enthusiasm in the Dons support at the moment is likely to see a huge travelling support (~5,000) heading down to Dundee for the game against Utd after the international break.

I'll be there. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Still haven't stopped laughing at this:

1yr1mp.jpg

:rofl:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sure am.

Quite like having this thread to just chuck stuff in so that I can find it again relatively easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)