Saviola (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
How about we just leave the forward line as it is now and deal with our priorities? :) Everyone's talking about Cassano, Gilardino and now Saviola but what we really need is a centre mid to partner Emerson and a defender.
I agree, and I really hope we'll be able to Sign Vieira.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
The only player where I disagree is Trezeguet.He is good but let's be honest he is not Gilardino much more if you think he is too prone to injuries.For the others I agree with you.We have great supports strikers
It'd be nice if we had another finisher but Gilardino is on his way to Milan and so far we've only been linked to support players (Cassano, Saviola). I'd rather stick with DP, Zlatan, and Mutu and sign a Pizarro or Rosicky than exhaust a considerable amount of our transfer budget on Cassano.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

It'd be nice if we had another finisher but Gilardino is on his way to Milan and so far we've only been linked to support players (Cassano, Saviola). I'd rather stick with DP, Zlatan, and Mutu and sign a Pizarro or Rosicky than exhaust a considerable amount of our transfer budget on Cassano.
well said

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    I'd rather Pizzaro over Vieira, but I want both :greedy::drool: I still think Saviola will be a good purchase especially since we aren't sure of Mighty Mouse's loyalty.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Doesn't work that way. Take the examples of Forlan and Riquelme. Then there's Henry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)