Saviola (2 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Argentine striker Javier Saviola is surplus to requirements at Barcelona, the club announced Wednesday. "He did well for Barcelona but in the current side we have players who offer more. We are well covered in every type forward," Barcelona sports director Txiki Begiristain told the club's website.
What you guys think? We make a chase for him? The boy is good! Wish we could have this as a poll.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think he is useful for our team. He is a good player but does not fit in Juventus.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i really like Saviola he is a fantastic player, and would add some much needed pace upfront for our team!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Like I said... this would have been a nice poll...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Del Neri likes fast counter attacking play, so yeah Saviola would be good for his style just like Eriberto did under him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Actually he might fit in a team like Chievo or a team under the control of Del Neri.
    It's Palermo.
    And with the recent purchase of Makinwa, I will say that their attack is complete.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

It's Palermo.
    And with the recent purchase of Makinwa, I will say that their attack is complete.
    No I meant Chievo OR a team under Del Neri's control.

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
    Saviola is a good player, but he sucked in france with monaco.
    I think we should still but him up though, young guy who got great potential, which capello could use. Could be our bench striker to replace zalayeta, and maybe mature to become 1st team quality.
    Go on moggi, buy him up now!
    Hes cheap at the mo, and we must be interested as we were going to buy him up 2 years ago, so ...............:cheesy:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    It's actually quite ridiculous how little Saviola has achieved so far during his career. He and Riquelme were the world's biggest talents at one point, and were expected to be the new heroes of Barcelona.

But instead they had a poor season and got sent on loan (why the hell didn't Barcelona just sell them). While I really hope that Saviola will finally get to his potential I don't think that the current Juve is the best place for him to do so.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    But Mighty Mouse don't wanna have anything to do with us!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Yeah guys, some how Miccoli is more skillful than Saviola. i expected saviola to be more creative but he seems to play the finisher type game, and with his height and our lack of creativity from midfield, there is nothing to gain from playing him here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)