Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Vinman said:
no, their not terrorists....

didnt they blow up 20 of our marines in Beirut some 20 years ago ??

yeah, their not terrorists :rolleyes2

face it... Syria, which controls Hezbollah, is running Lebanon....its as if Syria never left

Syria (and Iran to a certain extent) are fighting a war with Israel without getting their hands dirty...and the Lebanese ppl are being made to pay...what bullshit !!

Take the war to Damascus !!
Yeh, your marines went to Lebanon just to bring freedom and not to make a good ground for their friends in Israel...

And it was 241 marines killed there, not only 20...

As a result, they ran like chicken...

Smoke a better thing next time, my dear...

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Vinman said:
no, their not terrorists....

didnt they blow up 20 of our marines in Beirut some 20 years ago ??

yeah, their not terrorists :rolleyes2

face it... Syria, which controls Hezbollah, is running Lebanon....its as if Syria never left

Syria (and Iran to a certain extent) are fighting a war with Israel without getting their hands dirty...and the Lebanese ppl are being made to pay...what bullshit !!

Take the war to Damascus !!
what were ur 20 marines doing in Beirut 20 years ago?

I repeat im not pro- Hezbollah, i just dont understand considerring them terrorists.
And yes Syria is fighting Israel using Lebanon as a shield, and this is why they got forced out of Lebanon.

And Vinman, do u think what Israel is doing is rightfull ?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
They're too afraid of that.

How can you expect them to fight Israel when their land(Joulen) has been occupied from the Israeli's since long time....!
they wont fight a direct war with Israel, Rab...thats why their using Hezbollah as their puppets, and the innocent people of Lebanon are paying the price

sooner or later, the Lebanese ppl must somehow oust Hezbollah

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #304
    Vinman said:
    they wont fight a direct war with Israel, Rab...thats why their using Hezbollah as their puppets, and the innocent people of Lebanon are paying the price

sooner or later, the Lebanese ppl must somehow oust Hezbollah
    I can feel this happening soon. It's been too much now.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ReBeL said:
    Yeh, your marines went to Lebanon just to bring freedom and not to make a good ground for their friends in Israel...

And it was 241 marines killed there, not only 20...

As a result, they ran like chicken...

Smoke a better thing next time, my dear...

it was 241, and in 1983

we were there as "peacekeepers", and also were trying to help Lebanon stabilize their government, as well as asking that Israel leave southern Lebanon

and with those comments you make ReBel, I dont give a rats ass what happens to your beloved Palestinians

maybe your cowardly suicide bombers should learn to fight like MEN, face to face...

just as Hezbollah attacks Israel, and then hides among the innocent...you and all other cowards are to blame for this !!

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Vinman said:
    it was 241, and in 1983

we were there as "peacekeepers", and also were trying to help Lebanon stabilize their government, as well as asking that Israel leave southern Lebanon

and with those comments you make ReBel, I dont give a rats ass what happens to your beloved Palestinians

maybe your cowardly suicide bombers should learn to fight like MEN, face to face...

just as Hezbollah attacks Israel, and then hides among the innocent...you and all other cowards are to blame for this !!
    I don't want to ruin this thread with insults...

But I can tell you that nobody care about your opinion of palestinians...

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ReBeL said:
    I don't want to ruin this thread with insults...

But I can tell you that nobody care about your opinion of palestinians because it's already known...
    your comments sealed the deal, my friend !!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Conodoleza Rice use a HO!!!!

Can u believe this slut?? How can the americans sit back and watch this....alll this over 2 soldiers?? what Israeli life is worth more than everyone else.....I cant believe that they allow such atrocities to go on...if an arab country decided to attack the terrorist state of israel....the world would call for an immediate cease fire......this is so outrageous.....double standard muther fvckers..

Rice sees bombs as birth pangs

Saturday 22 July 2006, 10:44 GMT

Rice says she has been in constant contact with Ehud Olmert

Condoleezza Rice has described the plight of Lebanon as a part of the "birth pangs of a new Middle East" and said that Israel should ignore calls for a ceasefire.

"This is a different Middle East. It's a new Middle East. It's hard, We're going through a very violent time," the US secretary of state said.

"A ceasefire would be a false promise if it simply returns us to the status quo.

"Such a step would allow terrorists to launch attacks at the time and terms of their choosing and to threaten innocent people, Arab and Israeli, throughout the region."

She was speaking on Saturday after meeting with members of a United Nations team that had just returned from the region.

More than 300 Lebanese civilians have been killed in 11 days of Israeli air and artillery strikes against Hezbollah, the armed Lebanese Shia group.

The present round of fighting between Israel and Hezbollah broke out after Hezbollah kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12.

Rice will travel to the Middle East some time next week. Her itinerary has not yet been announced.

Call for negotiations

Hezbollah has offered to release the two soldiers if Israel frees Palestinian prisoners held by Israel.

But Israel has said that Hezbollah must release the soldiers unconditionally and says that it will not halt its offensive until Lebanon implements UN resolution 1559 and disarms Hezbollah.

Since then the Israeli aircraft have carried out more than 3,000 sorties in Lebanon and have bombed infrastructure including bridges, roads and ports.

Rice met the Lebanese prime minister in February

By Saturday morning the attacks had killed at least 305 Lebanese civilians and at least 12 members of the Lebanese army, which has tried to stay out of the conflict.

Israeli military leaders say that the attacks are necessary to stop Hezbollah firing rockets at Israel.

Since fighting started 11 days ago, Hezbollah has fired more than 1,000 rockets at Israel, killing 15 civilians.

"Many rocket launchers have been destroyed, terror infrastructures have been destroyed and also nearly 100 Hezbollah terrorists have been killed, from all levels and all ranks," Dan Halutz, the Israeli army's chief of staff, said on Friday.

"Fighting against Hezbollah is taking a heavy toll on [the group].

"The fact is that they avoid publishing the number of their losses, the names of their men that were killed, and the fact that they feed the press dishonest information [shows] they are disconnected from reality."

Limited operations

The Israeli military has also announced that for the last three days its troops have held positions inside Lebanon near the villages of Marwaheen in the west and in Maroun al-Ras further east.

"At most, we're talking about a few kilometers in," an Israeli army spokesman said.

So far Israel has mainly attacked Hezbollah from the air

"It will probably widen, but we are still looking at limited operations. We're not talking about massive forces going inside at this point."

On Friday, the Israeli army called up 3,000 reserve soldiers and began massing troops and armoured vehicles near the Lebanese border.

An Israeli spokesman, Captain Yaacov Dalal, said ground operations were "indispensable because the air force can not always destroy underground bunkers dug by Hezbollah, which has put in place an entire fortified network".

New air strikes

The Israeli army also said it attacked more than 150 targets across Lebanon in the last 24 hours, including a Hezbollah weapons bunker, command posts and 11 rocket launchers.

An Aljazeera television correspondent in Lebanon reported that overnight Israeli airstrikes had hit residential areas in the southern town of Nabatiya, killing one person and wounding eight others.

Other air strikes had hit the town centre of Al-Khaim, damaging many houses on Saturday morning, she said.

In northern Israel two people were wounded when 10 Hezbollah rockets landed in and around the town of Carmiel. Other rockets hit the towns of Nahariya and Rosh Pina, closer to the Lebanese border, medics said.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    Vinman said:
    it was 241, and in 1983

Calm down guys, its only a political debate.

US marines came to Lebanon in 1983 as a peacekeepers and to stabilize the situation in Lebanon, but in fact Vinman, all the Lebanese know that they were helping Israel much more than "peacekeepers" do, and its not Hezbollah who detonated the truck loaded with explosives, its still unkown, some say that Hamas, some say Israeli Mossad, but still no one knows the true group that leaded the truck in the 24th Marine unit headquarters compound. Im not saying that US Marines helped Israel, the U.N multinational peace-keeping unit was all involved, but at that time, the lebanese had hatred to Israel and US policy in the area and the US marines got the big part of the bomb. (may they all RIP)

anyway, i repeat, i want Hezbollah to submit its weapons today and to stop acting and taking decisions on its own, the Lebanese government can create a good army that is able to protect its lands.

and lets take it easy in this debate and keep the thread clean.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    NEDVED said:
    its not Hezbollah who detonated the truck loaded with explosives, its still unkown, some say that Hamas, some say Israeli Mossad, but still no one knows the true group that leaded the truck in the 24th Marine unit headquarters compound.
    Nice to see somone accusing Hamas of implementing an attack before even it was established:p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Seven said:
    How is Rice a slut?
    By being so obviously double standard when it comes to israel and the rest of the world.....like i said if any other state had a war with another state america would call for an immediate ceasefire... but not with isreal they can go head with thier middle east domination... its plain out silly

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Vinman said:
    it was 241, and in 1983

Interesting that it took 17 years for the great Red, White, and Blue to usher Israel out of South Lebanon...

Lets face in Vinne, the US government also does not give a rat's ass about Lebanon, or any other Middle Eastern country for that matter, bar Israel. I highly doubt that the real intentions were to be "peacekeepers", "stabilize Lebanon", and "ask Israel to leave Lebanon"

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    Rami said:
    Interesting that it took 17 years for the great Red, White, and Blue to usher Israel out of South Lebanon...

Lets face in Vinne, the US government also does not give a rat's ass about Lebanon, or any other Middle Eastern country for that matter, bar Israel. I highly doubt that the real intentions were to be "peacekeepers", "stabilize Lebanon", and "ask Israel to leave Lebanon"
    then, what was our intentions Rami ??

Lebanon neede peacekeepers to protect the ppl (we werent the only country their to help either..I believe the French were also there)

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Vinman said:

Lebanon neede peacekeepers to protect the ppl (we werent the only country their to help either..I believe the French were also there)
    One Word: Colonization...

Take Iraq as another noble example...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Vinman said:

I already established with Martin in this same thread that no country does anything unless it was in it's interest. Thats why I do not believe your "peacekeeping" statement, just like I did not believe the WMD whopper and the "Bringing Democrocy to Iraq" whopper. And to be honest I really don't know what they were doing there, but I am sure it wasn't for philanthropic purposes.

Vinnie, I would really love to know your views about why the US goverment has always relentlessly backed up the Israeli governemnt, whether it was from the taxpayer's pockets, vetos in the UN, diplomatic statements...etc

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Vinman said:
    free election is real colonization, I'll tell 'ya :rolleyes2
    I would say "free" elections. If there are theories that the US elections were rigged, then a preschooler could rig Iraq's.

I remember one political analyst statement on TV a couple of years back, he was saying every country in the Middle East has its own Karazai. Get on the bad side of the US, we will topple you and put a new version of Karazai.

And to some extent I believe him.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Vinman said:
    it was 241, and in 1983

No offense Vinni, but this post deserves a royal whoopass.

Do you honestly believe everything they tell you? Wtf was the US doing in Lebanon in the first place? "Peacekeeping"? The same way you've brought peace to other parts of the Middle East, right? What is it with Americans and believing this farse image of their government, where they "care" for other countries.

Maybe you should go ask the lobbyists to send some funds to the Palestinians and to send some arms just as they do to Israel, so they can fight like "men".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)