Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
You so contradict yourself. A few days ago, Arafat's action was justified.

It is so much fun to discuss with you or Phrozen by the way.
Thank you :).. I cant say ive enjoyed it much, its been more of a wiat process for half of the information you have provided me which is nothing but witness to occasions, nevertheless its been infomative. You arguments are very vague.. i really dont need to say much more.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #202
    ReBeL said:
    Thanks God he couldn't do anything of his very clear plan...
    No offence again,

But atleast Bachir did had some clear plan, unlike some other leaders, he had his agenda and was trying to work on them.

You can't blame him when he asked Israeli to enter Lebanon in order to end or finish up with the Palestinians refugees. You probably are not aware of what Palestinians refugees did at that time. Anyone with mind would have done what Bachir tried to do. It was the only way to remove the refugees that started the War in Lebanon.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    Thanks God he couldn't do anything of his very clear plan...
    More to confirm that Palestinians or Syrians were who assassinated our president; just to later on assassinate our prime minister.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    You so contradict yourself. A few days ago, Arafat's action was justified.
    Arafat's actions were justified because nobody knew at that time that Israel would react like what they did in 1982...

Now, Palestinians can't do anything from Lebanon, and Hezbollah assures that...

Knowing that any operation implemented by palestinians in Lebanon will find a very exaggerating reaction from some Lebanese Christians like Sabra & Shateela, Palestinians can live without such operations...
    Jeeks said:
    It is so much fun to discuss with you or Phrozen by the way.
    Nice to know you like it...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    No offence again,

But atleast Bachir did had some clear plan, unlike some other leaders, he had his agenda and was trying to work on them.

You can't blame him when he asked Israeli to enter Lebanon in order to end or finish up with the Palestinians refugees. You probably are not aware of what Palestinians refugees did at that time. Anyone with mind would have done what Bachir tried to do. It was the only way to remove the refugees that started the War in Lebanon.
    Rab, my man, he will never agree with you. He will not grasp the fact that Palestinians were and still are destroying our country and he was the bravest to stand against them back then. It was for his (Rebel) benefit that Palestinians fight their cause from Lebanon and it was him who got upset when Bachir asked Israel to help him get rid of Palestinians. It is something he will refuse to admit that Bachir was doing good for Lebanon. For him, it is fine for Palestinians to stay in Lebanon as refugees and wait for UNRWA to feed them.

He does not understand that Armenians came to Lebanon as refugees and are now one of the strongest powers of economy of the country, something the Palestinians did their best to ruin.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    I know he can't free, but I'm saying It's his goal/aim to free Joulan or Palestine, no offence to Palestinians.

He did actually ask for some Palestinians who are kidnapped in Israel jails, not to forget that, it passed a year or two where he was helping some palestinians with weapons and etc...

I would have admired him If he'd done the same with Syria, and changed his Party into Lebanese Party instead of Islam Party...and let all the Lebanese fight for their Land not only Sheaa of Lebanon.
    Well, i know the man's intentions are so noble, but I think him saying that he did the operation for Palestine and Palestinian prisoners will have much opposition in some Lebanese fractions, such as Al-Kataeb and Amal Party...

He can't say such thing...

He said that he wants to free the lebanese prisoners, and "if he can", why not freeing some palestinians...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #208
    PhRoZeN said:
    Jeeks and Azzurri.. just of out interest may I ask if your christian or a muslim.

You dont need to answer if you want.

Though I usually answer with "No Religion"...I'm Muslim(Sheaa).. But have always put religion past behind me and Lebanon Infront of me.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #209
    ReBeL said:
    Well, i know the man's intentions are so noble, but I think him saying that he did the operation for Palestine and Palestinian prisoners will have much opposition in some Lebanese fractions, such as Al-Kataeb and Amal Party...

He can't say such thing...

He said that he wants to free the lebanese prisoners, and "if he can", why not freeing some palestinians...
    Of coarse he didn't say "I want to free Palestinians" he can't say it...But he tried to say it in a way like "we'll try to get Palestinian prisoners If we can", in a way also that he's ready to negotiat these two Israel soldiers for some Palestinians... Just to show the middle east and Palestinians that he's up to everything.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    No offence again,

I appreciate your reply highly, Rab...

I don't say that palestinians in Lebanon were walking angels, but what do you expect from people who were forbidden from fighting with their enemies, and in the same time, forbidden from having the same rights and obligations of the original citizens...

I think the main reason for the lebanese civil war is the fear of some christians there that palestinians increased the number of Sunni Muslims in there, and that would decrease their control of the country...

I totally understand that...

But if you want to treat this refugee as a rightless refugee, just give him the chance to fight to go back to his land. Or you shouldn't have recieved him originally...

I respected the Lebanese step in 1992 in Marj Al-Zuhur when they refused to let the Palestinian prisoners who were fired from Israel to South Lebanon, and the result was that Israel had to accept getting them back later...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    Though I usually answer with "No Religion"...I'm Muslim(Sheaa).. But have always put religion past behind me and Lebanon Infront of me.
    Okay much appreciated. Thank you. I am muslim too (sunni), but I suppose ive always believed in religion ahead of a nation.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    More to confirm that Palestinians or Syrians were who assassinated our president; just to later on assassinate our prime minister.
    It's nothing to be ashamed of to kill him, and you saw what his gang did as a reacton for killing him...

If you're talking about Hariri in your second sentence, I don't think Palestinians had anything to do with his assassination although we all saw that stupid Palestinian guy who claimed the responsiblity...

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    Rab, my man, he will never agree with you. He will not grasp the fact that Palestinians were and still are destroying our country and he was the bravest to stand against them back then. It was for his (Rebel) benefit that Palestinians fight their cause from Lebanon and it was him who got upset when Bachir asked Israel to help him get rid of Palestinians. It is something he will refuse to admit that Bachir was doing good for Lebanon. For him, it is fine for Palestinians to stay in Lebanon as refugees and wait for UNRWA to feed them.

He does not understand that Armenians came to Lebanon as refugees and are now one of the strongest powers of economy of the country, something the Palestinians did their best to ruin.
    Yes, we're Draculas...

We have nothing in common with the rest of humanity...

Bachir wanted our best, and we killed him...

Damn us:pumpkin:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    Okay much appreciated. Thank you. I am muslim too (sunni), but I suppose ive always believed in religion ahead of a nation.
    Well...

I was nearer to the leftist movements, but seeing how USA and the Western countries deal with our countries made me much nearer to believe in the religion ahead of the nation too...

But not the model of Hamas of course...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Agree, I aint a fan of there religious thinking too but admire there approach in non corruption and actually feeling something for there fellow brethren.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    Jeeks and Azzurri.. just of out interest may I ask if your christian or a muslim.

You dont need to answer if you want.
    I am a Christian but my nationality is before that. I will not go into subjects of belief or anything now, I don't like discussing that. But I want to tell you something, religion was forced to be an issue and a must in Lebanon, otherwise they (We won't mention anyone now) wouldn't have been able to ignite a war in the land.

You may notice that me and Rab are of different religions and we agree on many ideas concerning Lebanese politics. And this scenario is pretty popular.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    Yes, we're Draculas...

We have nothing in common with the rest of humanity...

Bachir wanted our best, and we killed him...

Damn us:pumpkin:
    No, he wanted Lebanon's best, which is of conflict to you so you killed him :faq1:

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
    Azzurri7 said:
    I ask the Mods Please do not close this thread, I've read the other thread, and It was insane, I'm opening this thread to show support and love to all these Lebanese people who are suffering....and also passed away.

I ask the members around here to atleast respect the situation and not go too far insulting each others, but also respect the Pictures that will be shown in the link that I'll post.

I thank everyone who asked about me in my absence, I'm safe in good hands, though my home is destroyed and the situation is unbelievable but the most important thing is to have an end into this....

More than 700.000 Lebanese are without something called house or home....

More than 200.000 Lebanese left Lebanon.....

Innocent people are being killed everyday.....What is happening to Lebanon probably didn't happen to any-country.....The Pictures you'll see, happened in just one week.

I ask everyone where is something called Humanity????

Lets show support to the Lebanese People and RIP for all those who are got killed.

Long Live Lebanon....and we shall stand up on our feet once again.

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.com/index.html

"Besme allahe alrahman e alrahim
    Eza jaa' nasrollah e val fath"

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    Well...

I was nearer to the leftist movements, but seeing how USA and the Western countries deal with our countries made me much nearer to believe in the religion ahead of the nation too...

How can one continue a discussion here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)