Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Vinman said:
now thats a joke...

every 8 year old in the world know and understands that Hezbollah gets their weapons and financial assistance from SYRIA...open your eyes

the missiles crashing down into Israel are SYRIAN made

and from some reports I've read, the WMD's that were taken out of Iraq, and hidden in Syria, may now be on their way to Hezbollah

things are going to get even uglier........
Believe me, if Syria is capable to make this type of missiles, all the middle east's map will be changed...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
It's not only that Bashar is bad in geography, It's also what Hassan Nasrallah is aiming to, to free each land in the Middle east that is Occupied...That what makes me upset...Why not take care of your country and try to Improve it, why do we have to fight on behalf the Arab/Islam world....
Hassan Nasralla is the worst cancer our country got.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #183
    ReBeL said:
    Well, that's an advantage for them IMO...

We have many domestic fights to care of, if you want to make the country perfect, but the priority is forbidding aliens from taking their land that you know you won't get it back ever if taken..
    Advantage for them(Hezzeb Allah)? Yes... Advantage for the Lebanese? No...

Syrians do know that Hezzeb Allah can't do anything when It comes to them, thats why they keep on messing with out Secret Service and our Economical situation in Lebanon.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    PhRoZeN said:
    Okay personal experiences.. so i suppose I got no choice but to believe you.. so be it, Im sure a syrian will have a different argument. As for the Allawi matter I am aware of that sect.. syria is about 85% sunni.. but I wasnt aware bashar is an allawi, would be nice if you provide me some proove on that but if not I shall for now postpone this convo and find out more about it. Thank you for the information.
    yeah he is Allawi..

and fort fuck sake people, stop wishing war on Syria
    The people here suffered more than what Lebanese did from this system, they are humans like you and me you know?:faq1:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    I think that the people proved something on 14th of March but the result was utter crap. Michel Aoun's return was a joke and Geagea freed from prizon is just to keep balance in the country. As for the outcome of the whole thing, it was just a big laugh. For things to change, the whole Lebanese system must change.

Bachir Gemayel was assassinated when he was making the change.
    Sorry me, but I think Lebanon is better without Gemayel's change...

He was planning to make it the backyard of Israel...

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    Okay personal experiences.. so i suppose I got no choice but to believe you.. so be it, Im sure a syrian will have a different argument. As for the Allawi matter I am aware of that sect.. syria is about 85% sunni.. but I wasnt aware bashar is an allawi, would be nice if you provide me some proove on that but if not I shall for now postpone this convo and find out more about it. Thank you for the information.
    Yes, Bashar is Alawi from Lathqeyya...

Ask Abu Gadanzieri if you want to be sure:D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    What kind of reference do you want? Ghaith will sign in and assure you that the Assad family are Allawis. He will assure you that the big cadres in the country are also Allawis.
    I think in terms of reference it would be nice to have anything, from newspapers, to websites that are neutral of course and not biased. It would be nice to have something which most proberly comes from the syrian side too. I dont know whose Ghaith but yes his more than welcome to provide me stuff, providing its all authentic in some form of manner. You will find me open minded and co-operative throughout this. If he also wills he can send me these links to my private message inbox or whatever. Either way if neither of you are willing to provide info, as I said earliar, I shall look into this matter myself and then discuss it.. Its obvious I didnt know this simple fact, which may seem very obvious to because your lebanese, but in my eyes it certainly changes the perspective.. Perspective enough to make me believe that the shiites are sorting each other out? proberly not but either way time will tell.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    PhRoZeN said:
    wow you gotta be kidding me, they can do that with big brother up in the sky always having his eyes on iraq?

The WMD matter was a joke, the 8 year old said the same.. it was an embarrasment for the americans and britisha nd every pro war person. This is no different.. im afraid the american press or western press just hasnt provided enough evidence on such matter.. I run with evidence just like you would if I claimed the israeli spy ring is internally destroying america.
    you can believe what you want, but the fact it while we were bullshitting around with those bunch of clowns in the UN, Saddam's men were transporting whatever he had in his arsenal to Syria

Why Bush wont come out and say this publicly, I dont know...maybe because that would just add to the reasons we should be targeting Syria next....and I dont think the American ppl want to hear that with what we are dealing with in Iraq

we'll see exactly what Syria is providing to Hezbollah in weeks to come

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    It's not only that Bashar is bad in geography, It's also what Hassan Nasrallah is aiming to, to free each land in the Middle east that is Occupied...That what makes me upset...Why not take care of your country and try to Improve it, why do we have to fight on behalf the Arab/Islam world....
    Rab, you really make the man's goals as away wider than it's in fact...

He can't free all the lands on the Middle East, and he didn't even try to make anything for any country except for Lebanon...

Just give me something he did for Palestinians for example...

He was forbidding the palestinian military movements from making operations from his region...

I don't blame him because it's a Lebanese land, and palestinians could use another piece of land to make their operations in...

But don't tell me he was the reason for anything in Palestine...

That doesn't make him a less respectful person to me, because I admire him for protecting his country...

Simply, if each Arab person protects his land like he did, I think we should have been much better now...

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    I think in terms of reference it would be nice to have anything, from newspapers, to websites that are neutral of course and not biased. It would be nice to have something which most proberly comes from the syrian side too. I dont know whose Ghaith but yes his more than welcome to provide me stuff, providing its all authentic in some form of manner. You will find me open minded and co-operative throughout this. If he also wills he can send me these links to my private message inbox or whatever. Either way if neither of you are willing to provide info, as I said earliar, I shall look into this matter myself and then discuss it.. Its obvious I didnt know this simple fact, which may seem very obvious to because your lebanese, but in my eyes it certainly changes the perspective.. Perspective enough to make me believe that the shiites are sorting each other out? proberly not but either way time will tell.
    Of course, Asad family are Alawis, but that doesn't have anything to do with their support to Hezbollah...

Shiias and Alawis are so different, and Asad family didn't ever make a decision because of their religous background...

If you want to know more, see what they did in Tal-Al-Za'atar Camp in Lebanon and Hamah city in Syria...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    Sorry me, but I think Lebanon is better without Gemayel's change...

He was planning to make it the backyard of Israel...
    You think so because Bachir fought Palestinians.
    You think so because deporting Palestinian refugees was on his agenda.
    You think so because he was Arafat's worst enemy.

He was not planning to make Lebanon a backyard for anyone, he was just trying to make a peace treaty (something you won't be able to comprehend).

Lebanon is now the backyard of Hezbolla, Syria and Iran and this is an obvious fact. Bachir's agenda did not live to see what was its outcome. However, those who assassinated him made sure that the country will reach what it has reached today.

The last thing I'd want to hear is a Palestinian telling me what Bachir was planning to do.

Snoop, no one is wishing war in Syria. It is something that is bound to happen, they are calling for USA or Israel to destroy them.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Here is another problem that Israel will have if they attack Syria- the Sunburn missile

this missile was designed by the Russians and Chinese (they are the only country producing them), this missile was originally designed to be an anti-ship missile, but it is now also used as a short ranged, nuclear-tipped weapon

It can go mach 4 (four times the speed of sound...about 4,000 mph), and travels at less than 1,000 feet off the ground, and aludes all radar

Guess who equipped Syria with them about 5 years ago, to fight Israel ??

Russia (or should I say "the Soviet Union")

These missiles will get from Damascus to Tel Aviv in less than 2 minutes, and wipe out the entire city will one shot (which will make many here very happy)

Right now, Iran is being equipped with them as well, from their Russian pig friends

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:

He can't free all the lands on the Middle East, and he didn't even try to make anything for any country except for Lebanon...

He was forbidding the palestinian military movements from making operations from his region...

I don't blame him because it's a Lebanese land, and palestinians could use another piece of land to make their operations in...

That doesn't make him a less respectful person to me, because I admire him for protecting his country...

Simply, if each Arab person protects his land like he did, I think we should have been much better now...
    You so contradict yourself. A few days ago, Arafat's action was justified.

It is so much fun to discuss with you or Phrozen by the way.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #196
    ReBeL said:

I know he can't free, but I'm saying It's his goal/aim to free Joulan or Palestine, no offence to Palestinians.

He did actually ask for some Palestinians who are kidnapped in Israel jails, not to forget that, it passed a year or two where he was helping some palestinians with weapons and etc...

I would have admired him If he'd done the same with Syria, and changed his Party into Lebanese Party instead of Islam Party...and let all the Lebanese fight for their Land not only Sheaa of Lebanon.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    You think so because Bachir fought Palestinians.
    You think so because deporting Palestinian refugees was on his agenda.
    You think so because he was Arafat's worst enemy.

He was not planning to make Lebanon a backyard for anyone, he was just trying to make a peace treaty (something you won't be able to comprehend).

Lebanon is now the backyard of Hezbolla, Syria and Iran and this is an obvious fact. Bachir's agenda did not live to see what was its outcome. However, those who assassinated him made sure that the country will reach what it has reached today.

The last thing I'd want to hear is a Palestinian telling me what Bachir was planning to do.
    Thanks God he couldn't do anything of his very clear plan...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Of course, Asad family are Alawis, but that doesn't have anything to do with their support to Hezbollah...

Shiias and Alawis are so different, and Asad family didn't ever make a decision because of their religous background...

If you want to know more, see what they did in Tal-Al-Za'atar Camp in Lebanon and Hamah city in Syria...
    well that would have been my next stage of research, the exact difference. Anyway its okay I wont comment on this matter till I fully find out everything. Thanks for the help.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Vinman said:
    Here is another problem that Israel will have if they attack Syria- the Sunburn missile

this missile was designed by the Russians and Chinese (they are the only country producing them), this missile was originally designed to be an anti-ship missile, but it is now also used as a short ranged, nuclear-tipped weapon

It can go mach 4 (four times the speed of sound...about 4,000 mph), and travels at less than 1,000 feet off the ground, and aludes all radar

Guess who equipped Syria with them about 5 years ago, to fight Israel ??

Russia (or should I say "the Soviet Union")

These missiles will get from Damascus to Tel Aviv in less than 2 minutes, and wipe out the entire city will one shot (which will make many here very happy)

Right now, Iran is being equipped with them as well, from their Russian pig friends
    And USA will find those weapons exactly like they found them in Iraq..

I'm not surprised Arnold is a mayor out there:p

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    well that would have been my next stage of research, the exact difference. Anyway its okay I comment on this matter till I fully find out everything. Thanks for the help.
    "The Alawis number perhaps a million persons—about 12 percent of Syria's population—and are concentrated in the northwestern region around Latakia and Tartus. This religious minority has provided Syria's rulers for nearly two decades. Syrian President Hafiz al-Asad, in power since 1970, as well as Syria's leading military and security chiefs, are of Alawi origin."

http://www.geocities.com/martinkramerorg/Alawis.htm

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)