Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I wont be suprised if they are pro war headlines governed by bush himself. Bush has set his eyes on syria fair a while back, and will be happy to do anything to take them. The answer to the first one is simple, im sorry but it doesnt make sense, why would syria ever do that? also why would hezbullah give there weapons to syria when simply there are in most danger and in need of them. Syria are sunnis in general whilst hezbullah are shias.. i can tell you one thing theres always been tension betwen these two sects.. and one only helps another for limited use.
Here where you mixed things. Hezbolla gets their weapons from Syria and Iran. Hezbolla get their weapons through the Syrian borders. Hezbolla were the ones refusing that Syria leave Lebanon (some people call themselves Lebanese and call for occupation). Sects have nothing to do here, it is common interest that joined two "historically" opposing groups. I see no valid argument in your explanation as the facts show the opposite.

PhRoZeN said:
The second one is simple, USA are already handcuffed, before they start a war, they need every information they want regarding a country, this is where spies are sent and all the countrys infrastructure is revealed. You cant have a war witha country when you dont know whats going on. Also USA's attention has moved swiftly from iran to syria and syria to iran. One things for sure USA will hesitate to fight two countries.. it likes one at a time as history has shown. USA are also involved a lot in iraq, a lot of there soldiers are dieing everyday, something not revealed obviously in the western press but a common story in the arab media. Also its fairly busy in afghanistan although teh british are doing the job there now, but americans are still in support of the british when they took of a major taliban stronghold last week. So its busy doing what it does best.. why on earth would it start another until things dont calm down. With the fact that hezbullah are destroyed, yes this can only help america. The relation between syria and hezbullah is simple, they both understand each other and have anti sentiments against USA as does Iran, but by no means does that in any way proove that Syria is helping hezbullah. There is no proove, never has been and never will.. this is as ridicolous as the WMD regarding Iraq. You cant get a bigger liar than bush.
The fact is Syria and Iran just did harm themselves. They destroyed Lebanon, now Lebanon will not stand by them when USA fights them because this time gained is nothing but time gained. The war on Syria and Iran is inevitable and hopefully it will happen now before tomorrow.

Syria thought by triggering the war in Lebanon, things will not affect her. But that is wrong they gained some tourists now and they gained time. Lebanon will be rebuilt (it has been rebuilt more times than you and me are aware of) and it will still be the pearl in the region, no matter what the neighbours try to make us ugly.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #163
    PhRoZeN said:
    So let me get this right, for the time being you are happy with hezballah defending lebanon but after it, you should thank them by removing them out of lebanon? Just because apparantly they are responsible for the war in teh first place and israel didnt have no intention whatsoever to attack lebanon.

When did I say I'm happy? I can't be happy with the situation even If Hezzeb Allah strikes back at Israel. That said that I do really hope Hezzeb Allah to defend the Country and not let Israelians enter our Land....When It comes to air-craft we're not able of doing anything.

Yes, after this thing is over, I want to see either Hezzeb Allah Joining the Lebanese Army or let this Party end. It's not the way I want to thank them, because It's not me who started this war, they started this war on behalf on all the Lebanese. Not to forget that there shouldn't be any party in this world that is allowed to carry weapon. It's time for our Lebanese Army to do the Job and not let Hezzeb Allah do the work on behalf of us, not to also mention that Hezzeb Allah are fighting for the Islam name more than Lebanon.

Lebanon is for both Islam and Christian people. There are some Christian people that are welling to defend their country aswell, but sadly can't enter Hezzeb Allah because It's Islam Party for Sheaa Only.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    Here where you mixed things. Hezbolla gets their weapons from Syria and Iran. Hezbolla get their weapons through the Syrian borders. Hezbolla were the ones refusing that Syria leave Lebanon (some people call themselves Lebanese and call for occupation). Sects have nothing to do here, it is common interest that joined two "historically" opposing groups. I see no valid argument in your explanation as the facts show the opposite.

The fact is Syria and Iran just did harm themselves. They destroyed Lebanon, now Lebanon will not stand by them when USA fights them because this time gained is nothing but time gained. The war on Syria and Iran is inevitable and hopefully it will happen now before tomorrow.

Syria thought by triggering the war in Lebanon, things will not affect her. But that is wrong they gained some tourists now and they gained time. Lebanon will be rebuilt (it has been rebuilt more times than you and me are aware of) and it will still be the pearl in the region, no matter what the neighbours try to make us ugly.
    Nothing but a conspiracy, I understand you took that from sky news right? Whilst your talking about facts you havent seemed to have displayed anything to me, so im still waiting. By the way sects is a big thing, in other countries there are big clashed between sunnis and shities, iraq and pakistan are major examples if im right it has happened in indonesia too but i cant confirm that.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    Well...

1- Do you really think that there is that high intension between Syria and Israel?

2- I think such step have accelerated the plan to occupy Syria, and not delayed it...It gives more justifications to that thing in the White House to do his magic...
    1- There is no tension between Syria and Israel, Syria seem to have given up on Julan. However, Syria still sponsors Hezballa to fight Israel. Syria knows that USA will declare war on it and Israel will help them. So no direct tension.

Exactly, this proves to me how stupid they are actually.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    Some unity is better than nothin, I know there are hypocrites in every nation and its obvious that you cant get the whole nation to stand together but if majority or most do than certainly that can if anything help the nations cause. As for history I believe your wrong, during the early days of islam yes there were a lot of hypocrites deserting the wars, especially the battle of badr which for those who did stand on there ground defeated an enormous army e.t.c. tariq ibn ziyad for the the fighting against crusaded in spain was also a brilliant unity amongst arabs and most of all muslims.. There are so many brilliant examples. I wont go too further as its more of an islamic issue.. whilst in lebanon not all are muslims but rather from all sort of religions.
    I have to repeat what I just said to make it more clear...

Arabs were not united without Islam ever, except in that battle...

You mentioned Tareq Ben Ziad who was not even an Arab leader..

It's Islam which united them all...

They were, are, and will be nothing without it...

As I live between Arab people, I can assure you that each country's people care only about their country...

They may cry to see their neighbours being killed, but they won't do anything to save them, because they're not convinced internally with the Arab blood...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #168
    Jeeks said:
    Very well said here...Hezzeb Allah are only strong when It comes to Israel, I'm not criticizing them now, But It's the fact, they only defend Lebanon when Israel is up to something.

Syria Occupied Lebanon for almost 24years since Hezzeb Allah party began, but because there was common interest between them, and because Syria were giving them weapons, Hezzeb Allah never thought of fighting Syria nor ask about the Lebanese that are still out there in Syrian jails.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    Nothing but a conspiracy, I understand you took that from sky news right? Whilst your talking about facts you havent seemed to have displayed anything to me, so im still waiting. By the way sects is a big thing, in other countries there are big clashed between sunnis and shities, iraq and pakistan are major examples if im right it has happened in indonesia too but i cant confirm that.
    If my brother is called Sky news, so yes he was the one who told me about the demonstration Hezbolla made to keep Syria in the country when other LEBANESE people were demonstrating for their exit.

If you call the families that live in the Beqaa Sky news, then yes I got my information on Syrian weapons coming to Hezbolla through the borders from them.

I know about the conflict bertween the sects, but when it comes to these two, it is absent my dear :toast:

And to inform you, Syria is ruled by Alawis, who are NOT sunnis, and if the majority of the country is Sunnis, it does not stop Bashar and co from supporing a Shiite group. I can prove you wrong on this subject as many times as you want; you just tell me to stop.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    I have to repeat what I just said to make it more clear...

Arabs were not united without Islam ever, except in that battle...

You mentioned Tareq Ben Ziad who was not even an Arab leader..

It's Islam which united them all...

They were, are, and will be nothing without it...

As I live between Arab people, I can assure you that each country's people care only about their country...

They may cry to see their neighbours being killed, but they won't do anything to save them, because they're not convinced internally with the Arab blood...
    Okay I seemed to have misunderstood the previous post. I apologise. The bolded statement says it all.. as for the each people country matter that is entirely true too, but if anything this is a chance of nothing. I know its speculation but unity for a country is the best chance the lebanese do have.. its a long shot. As for the crying about neighbours blood, I think its individuals as individuals every person does feel it.. ignoring the arab bit, I think in terms of muslims we do feel it, even more so be it in arab, asia or wherever.. but I guess thats why the arab get beaten up.. I really say no more on this matter that is the reality unfortuantely and your are right.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    PhRoZeN said:
    now thats a joke...

every 8 year old in the world know and understands that Hezbollah gets their weapons and financial assistance from SYRIA...open your eyes

the missiles crashing down into Israel are SYRIAN made

and from some reports I've read, the WMD's that were taken out of Iraq, and hidden in Syria, may now be on their way to Hezbollah

things are going to get even uglier........

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #172
    Jeeks said:
    1- There is no tension between Syria and Israel, Syria seem to have given up on Julan. However, Syria still sponsors Hezballa to fight Israel. Syria knows that USA will declare war on it and Israel will help them. So no direct tension.
    Syria are hoping Hezeb Allah to fight FOR THEIR Julan.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    But don't you think 14th March movement are just the same??

They used the killing of Hariri to get their very own narrow sakes...
    I think that the people proved something on 14th of March but the result was utter crap. Michel Aoun's return was a joke and Geagea freed from prizon is just to keep balance in the country. As for the outcome of the whole thing, it was just a big laugh. For things to change, the whole Lebanese system must change.

Bachir Gemayel was assassinated when he was making the change.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Vinman said:
    now thats a joke...

every 8 year old in the world know and understands that Hezbollah gets their weapons and financial assistance from SYRIA...open your eyes

and from some reports I've read, the WMD's that were taken out of Iraq, and hidden in Syria, may now be on their way to Hezbollah

I don't think they will get uglier. I know for a fact that Lebanon and its people are paying a big price now, but the outcome will be Lebanon without Hezballa and a world with one less Hasan Nasralla.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    If my brother is called Sky news, so yes he was the one who told me about the demonstration Hezbolla made to keep Syria in the country when other LEBANESE people were demonstrating for their exit.

If you call the families that live in the Beqaa Sky news, then yes I got my information on Syrian weapons coming to Hezbolla through the borders from them.

I know about the conflict bertween the sects, but when it comes to these two, it is absent my dear :toast:

And to inform you, Syria is ruled by Alawis, who are NOT sunnis, and if the majority of the country is Sunnis, it does not stop Bashar and co from supporing a Shiite group. I can prove you wrong on this subject as many times as you want; you just tell me to stop.
    Okay personal experiences.. so i suppose I got no choice but to believe you.. so be it, Im sure a syrian will have a different argument. As for the Allawi matter I am aware of that sect.. syria is about 85% sunni.. but I wasnt aware bashar is an allawi, would be nice if you provide me some proove on that but if not I shall for now postpone this convo and find out more about it. Thank you for the information.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    Very well said here...Hezzeb Allah are only strong when It comes to Israel, I'm not criticizing them now, But It's the fact, they only defend Lebanon when Israel is up to something.

Syria Occupied Lebanon for almost 24years since Hezzeb Allah party began, but because there was common interest between them, and because Syria were giving them weapons, Hezzeb Allah never thought of fighting Syria nor ask about the Lebanese that are still out there in Syrian jails.
    Well, that's an advantage for them IMO...

We have many domestic fights to care of, if you want to make the country perfect, but the priority is forbidding aliens from taking their land that you know you won't get it back ever if taken..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Vinman said:
    now thats a joke...

wow you gotta be kidding me, they can do that with big brother up in the sky always having his eyes on iraq?

The WMD matter was a joke, the 8 year old said the same.. it was an embarrasment for the americans and britisha nd every pro war person. This is no different.. im afraid the american press or western press just hasnt provided enough evidence on such matter.. I run with evidence just like you would if I claimed the israeli spy ring is internally destroying america.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #179
    Jeeks said:
    It seems that Bashar was really bad in geography, because Julan is not the south of Lebanon.

It's not only that Bashar is bad in geography, It's also what Hassan Nasrallah is aiming to, to free each land in the Middle east that is Occupied...That what makes me upset...Why not take care of your country and try to Improve it, why do we have to fight on behalf the Arab/Islam world....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    Okay personal experiences.. so i suppose I got no choice but to believe you.. so be it, Im sure a syrian will have a different argument. As for the Allawi matter I am aware of that sect.. syria is about 85% sunni.. but I wasnt aware bashar is an allawi, would be nice if you provide me some proove on that but if not I shall for now postpone this convo and find out more about it. Thank you for the information.
    What kind of reference do you want? Ghaith will sign in and assure you that the Assad family are Allawis. He will assure you that the big cadres in the country are also Allawis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)