Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ReBeL said:
It's already destoryed...

So, there is nothing to worry about really...
:D sorry excuse my sense of humour, but its true. I dont think death means much to people who are getting oppressed. Ignoring the fact that lebanese really are oppressed I would say this statement does apply boldly to the palestinians for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
About the 25,000 lebanese in syrian jails, that was mentioned by Azzurri earliar. Could I ask for a valid reference to the exact numbers and how it was calculated. It would be nice if you didnt bring up links in this case from a western site please, especially as this matter related to arabs mainly.

If im right most of the prisoners in syria are political prisoners and thus i may be wrong but there aint any families hence women or children in them jails, which is completely the opposite to what israel has in their prisoners. If im wrong please proove me right.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
But if hezbullah are removed during the war, eg nasrallah is caught, then that should only be a good sign for lebanon right?

So let me get this right, for the time being you are happy with hezballah defending lebanon but after it, you should thank them by removing them out of lebanon? Just because apparantly they are responsible for the war in teh first place and israel didnt have no intention whatsoever to attack lebanon.
Things like this are what keep the Arab world as it is with absolutely no hope for improvement. Things like this are what will keep the wars with Israel until Israel rules all the areas she wants. Things like this are what makes me ashamed that these prople are "supposedly" Lebanese. They are not like me and will never be and I refuse to be called a Lebanese with them being called so. Such a shame. On all of you who support such causes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
About the 25,000 lebanese in syrian jails, that was mentioned by Azzurri earliar. Could I ask for a valid reference to the exact numbers and how it was calculated. It would be nice if you didnt bring up links in this case from a western site please, especially as this matter related to arabs mainly.

If im right most of the prisoners in syria are political prisoners and thus i may be wrong but there aint any families hence women or children in them jails, which is completely the opposite to what israel has in their prisoners. If im wrong please proove me right.
Do you really want reference on how many Lebanese prisoners are in Syrian jails? Because if you really wish for an official number I'll get it for you.

I assume that you believe that Syria has nothing to do with what is happening with Lebanon at the moment. I assume other things as well, but I'd rather keep them to myself.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:

Well, we can't deny that Syrians did bad things to Lebanese people when they had some conflicts in interests...

Syria made many alliances in Lebanon since 1975 and changed its alliances with time passing continuously...

I don't know how many prisoners there are in the Syrian prisons, but I can assure you that you can't have any info about the number of these prisoners knowing that Syria is using its very confidential policy regarding them...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, we can't deny that Syrians did bad things to Lebanese people when they had some conflicts in interests...

Syria made many alliances in Lebanon since 1975 and changed its alliances with time passing continuously...

I don't know how many prisoners there are in the Syrian prisons, but I can assure you that you can't have any info about the number of these prisoners knowing that Syria is using its very confidential policy regarding them...
Syria did bad things and is still doing and anyone who believes otherwise is either blind or a moron.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
Syria did bad things and is still doing and anyone who believes otherwise is either blind or a moron.
Well, I prefer to be the blind one:p

Really, I would like you to tell me why Syria is trying to make tension in the region at this stage...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
Things like this are what keep the Arab world as it is with absolutely no hope for improvement. Things like this are what will keep the wars with Israel until Israel rules all the areas she wants. Things like this are what makes me ashamed that these prople are "supposedly" Lebanese. They are not like me and will never be and I refuse to be called a Lebanese with them being called so. Such a shame. On all of you who support such causes.
Well its a valid opinion. Thank you. The arab world have themself to blame for fear and being lazy. I dont believe sitting back and negotiating will do anything, it never has and never will. Unfortunately as you know there is no sign in the past 100 or so years of such negotaions to work.. things like these will always happen.. its for you to decide what to do.. either get beats and moan, or either stand together as a nation.. unity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, I prefer to be blind:p

Really, I would like you to tell me why Syria is trying to make tension in the region at this stage...
I can give you two headlines and you think about them yourself.

1- Syria was forced to leave Lebanon just to see that the country is prospering by itself, coming to a point where they will take the weapons from Hezballa leaving it the only country in the region with tension with Israel.

2- Since the war on Iraq, Syria was on the headlines on being USA's next target, how can one gain some time?

In general, governing these two headlines, we all know who controls Hezballa.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
Do you really want reference on how many Lebanese prisoners are in Syrian jails? Because if you really wish for an official number I'll get it for you.

I assume that you believe that Syria has nothing to do with what is happening with Lebanon at the moment. I assume other things as well, but I'd rather keep them to myself.
I think i already asked for the offical number earliar on so i dont see why you are asking me that question again. Nevertheless I think rebel has already answered my question which is for security reasons number of prisoners will never be revealed. I know syria has done some bad things, but on a scale of bad things I prefer getting rid of the worst and moving thenceforth and you cant get any worse than what the israelis are doing now.. or maybe you can, but we shall see how bad it may get.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Well its a valid opinion. Thank you. The arab world have themself to blame for fear and being lazy. I dont believe sitting back and negotiating will do anything, it never has and never will. Unfortunately as you know there is no sign in the past 100 or so years of such negotaions to work.. things like these will always happen.. its for you to decide what to do.. either get beats and moan, or either stand together as a nation.. unity.
Oh yea? And what about the blind masses that just follow a person when he waves his hand? How can you convince such people to stand with you on a certain argument? You simply can't.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I think i already asked for the offical number earliar on so i dont see why you are asking me that question again. Nevertheless I think rebel has already answered my question which is for security reasons number of prisoners will never be revealed. I know syria has done some bad things, but on a scale of bad things I prefer getting rid of the worst and moving thenceforth and you cant get any worse than what the israelis are doing now.. or maybe you can, but we shall see how bad it may get.

That bad-level you just described could have been avoided had it not been for Syria and its dummy Hezballa. It takes a cup of coffee for one to wake up and realize that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:

This site is in French, you can find the numbers you are looking for. According to the site, if you press on Presentation on the left, it says there are 17000 prisoners. I am sure there are more, but enjoy this number for the moment.

I will not mention my friends who were beaten by sticks and spit upon by Syrian intelligence members IN Lebanon. I will not mention the robberies and I will not mention the Syrian workers.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:

1- Syria was forced to leave Lebanon just to see that the country is prospering by itself, coming to a point where they will take the weapons from Hezballa leaving it the only country in the region with tension with Israel.

2- Since the war on Iraq, Syria was on the headlines on being USA's next target, how can one gain some time?

I wont be suprised if they are pro war headlines governed by bush himself. Bush has set his eyes on syria fair a while back, and will be happy to do anything to take them. The answer to the first one is simple, im sorry but it doesnt make sense, why would syria ever do that? also why would hezbullah give there weapons to syria when simply there are in most danger and in need of them. Syria are sunnis in general whilst hezbullah are shias.. i can tell you one thing theres always been tension betwen these two sects.. and one only helps another for limited use.

The second one is simple, USA are already handcuffed, before they start a war, they need every information they want regarding a country, this is where spies are sent and all the countrys infrastructure is revealed. You cant have a war witha country when you dont know whats going on. Also USA's attention has moved swiftly from iran to syria and syria to iran. One things for sure USA will hesitate to fight two countries.. it likes one at a time as history has shown. USA are also involved a lot in iraq, a lot of there soldiers are dieing everyday, something not revealed obviously in the western press but a common story in the arab media. Also its fairly busy in afghanistan although teh british are doing the job there now, but americans are still in support of the british when they took of a major taliban stronghold last week. So its busy doing what it does best.. why on earth would it start another until things dont calm down. With the fact that hezbullah are destroyed, yes this can only help america. The relation between syria and hezbullah is simple, they both understand each other and have anti sentiments against USA as does Iran, but by no means does that in any way proove that Syria is helping hezbullah. There is no proove, never has been and never will.. this is as ridicolous as the WMD regarding Iraq. You cant get a bigger liar than bush.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
There is no such thing called Arab Unity...

It's a joke invented by Jamal AbdelNaser in 1950s, and it will never succeed...

Each Arab country will face its destiny alone...

Even in history, Arabs never were united without Islam...

They were only tribes fighting for stupid causes...

The only battle which saw them united is Thee Qar, and that was more than 1500 years ago...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
This site is in French, you can find the numbers you are looking for. According to the site, if you press on Presentation on the left, it says there are 17000 prisoners. I am sure there are more, but enjoy this number for the moment.

I will not mention my friends who were beaten by sticks and spit upon by Syrian intelligence members IN Lebanon. I will not mention the robberies and I will not mention the Syrian workers.
I did mention a non western link.. but I guess you didnt read that. It would be nice to see how that was calculated but yes if you pass me link which I cant see at the moment ill try to figure as much out as I can. Dont get me wrong but all I am looking for is facts its really as simple as that. I mean no harm.

As for the beaten with sticks issue, well commiserations but hating syria is one thing, assuming that they are part of everything that lebanon suffer is another.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:

Well...

1- Do you really think that there is that high intension between Syria and Israel?

2- I think such step have accelerated the plan to occupy Syria, and not delayed it...It gives more justifications to that thing in the White House to do his magic...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
Oh yea? And what about the blind masses that just follow a person when he waves his hand? How can you convince such people to stand with you on a certain argument? You simply can't.
Like whom??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ReBeL said:
There is no such thing called Arab Unity...

It's a joke invented by Jamal AbdelNaser in 1950s, and it will never succeed...

Each Arab country will face its destiny alone...

Even in history, Arabs never were united without Islam...

They were only tribes fighting for stupid causes...

The only battle which saw them united is Thee Qar, and that was more than 1500 years ago...
Some unity is better than nothin, I know there are hypocrites in every nation and its obvious that you cant get the whole nation to stand together but if majority or most do than certainly that can if anything help the nations cause. As for history I believe your wrong, during the early days of islam yes there were a lot of hypocrites deserting the wars, especially the battle of badr which for those who did stand on there ground defeated an enormous army e.t.c. tariq ibn ziyad for the the fighting against crusaded in spain was also a brilliant unity amongst arabs and most of all muslims.. There are so many brilliant examples. I wont go too further as its more of an islamic issue.. whilst in lebanon not all are muslims but rather from all sort of religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)