Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Vinman said:
We are all lap dogs to the Saudi's, who are making the whole world pay astronomical prices for their oil

I feel for Lebanon, but what I am having a hard time understanding is why their govenment doesnt do anything about Hezbollah ??

They are constantly firing missiles into Israel from Lebanon, and the government does nothing about it. Does anyone disagree with the fact that a country should be able to defend itself if missiles come crashing down into their cities ??

We can go on and on about who's right and wrong, but the bottom line is some has to stop the extremest element in Lebanon
Actually, the government in Lebanon was always weak and it said many times that "its best strength is its military weakness" because that will decrease its threatening to countries surrounding Lebanon...

Hezbollah was the natural result of the people of South Lebanon seeing their lands occupied, and seeing the Israeli planes in their sky since 1967 without seeing anybody facing that danger...

Hezbollah doesn't constantly fire missiles to Israel...

Since 2000, when Israelis withdrew from most of South Lebanon, there was only a limited number of Hezbollah operations in the small still-occupied region called Shebaa Farms...

Hezbollah abducted three Israel Defense Forces soldiers during an October 2000 attack in Shebaa Farms, and sought to obtain the release of 14 Lebanese prisoners, some of whom had been held since 1978.

Hezbollah committed since then to implement its operations in only that small region to make two goals:

1- Forcing Israel to leave that piece of land...
2- Freeing the last number of Lebanese prisoners, and some of them are prisoned since 25 years...

On 2004, Hezbollah successfully negotiated an exchange of prisoners with Israel, through German mediators. The prisoner swap was carried out on January 29: 30 Lebanese and Arab prisoners, the remains of 60 Lebanese militants and civilians, 420 Palestinian prisoners, and maps showing Israeli mines in South Lebanon were exchanged for an Israeli businessman and army reserve colonel Elchanan Tenenbaum kidnapped in 2001 and the remains of the three Israeli soldiers mentioned above, who were killed before that.

Israel on the other hand kept violating the Lebanese airspace without seeing anybody saying a word about that...

Israel refused to free the last Lebanese prisoners in its prisons and actually gave Hezbollah the right to keep doing its operations, supported by the Lebanese government's words...

So, the solution simply is by withdrawing from Shebaa farms and freeing the very few prisoners captured by Israel. Then, there will be no justification to have Hezbollah in that region, and it will become a part of the country...

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Hezeballah, are Indeed fighting for Islam more than Lebanon....But now that the war already took place as Lebanese I can't argue and question Hezzeb Allah at this moment, I just hope and wish they can defend more and not let this country be erased, though I'm not 100% with what they did, kidnapping Two Israel Soldiers....

Israel were waiting a small thing from Hezzeb Allah to attack Lebanon, but what they're doing now isn't attacking, they're Terrorizing this country....I'm with EVERY SINGLE LEBANESE that is out there in Israelian Jails, but Hezzeb Allah did the kidnappin in bad time, not to forget that they did cross the Blue Line that UN putted for us....

Back to Hezzeb Allah fighting for the Islam, you nailed it right....They overrate themselves alot and they're pretty too much fighting for the Syrians more than the Lebanese....and to prove my point most, If Hezzeb Allah really cares about the Lebanese in the Israelian Jails, shouldn't they also try to get the 25.000 lebanese in Syrian Jails????

Anyhow, as I said now that the war is on, as lebanese I have nothing else to do but Hope a victory to Hezzeb Allah.
first i'd like to say that i'm so sorry about what is happening in lebanon right now and i am more sorry i cant do more than praying for the lebanese and hezbollah.
then,i have to say that i think that this war was arranged from a good while and that hezbollah just accelerate its beginning kidnapping these 2 soldiers but if they didnt have done it the americans and israelis would have invented a reason to begin it later.
all this is arranged and i think that the next will be iran and syria though i really dont hope it.
the question now is:why none of the arabic coutries didnt do just a small reaction to stop this war ???????

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #125
    Vinman said:
    We are all lap dogs to the Saudi's, who are making the whole world pay astronomical prices for their oil

I feel for Lebanon, but what I am having a hard time understanding is why their govenment doesnt do anything about Hezbollah ??

They are constantly firing missiles into Israel from Lebanon, and the government does nothing about it. Does anyone disagree with the fact that a country should be able to defend itself if missiles come crashing down into their cities ??

We can go on and on about who's right and wrong, but the bottom line is some has to stop the extremest element in Lebanon
    Hezzeb Allah become the strongest party in the world atm to carry weapon. It's not easy for the gov to do something for it. That said after the Civil war ended, the Lebanese gov was very weak, and our army wasn't able of doing anything....From protecting to fighting. Hezzeb Allah started on 1982, Syrian backing them with weapons, money etc...To fight the Israeli's....

But now that the Civil war ended more than 15years ago, It's time for the Lebanese goverment to act and to put an end to Hezzeb Allah, But not at this moment....We're in a war, and It's no good to create tension between gov and hezzeb allah.

After this conflict end, Hezzeb Allah should have an end, or join the Lebanese Army....and probably also make peace with Israel just like Egypt and Jordan have done, and soon to see Palestine doing the same. We can't keep on fighting, It's going no where. Specially that no one is even botherin looking at this problem.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #127
    I'm afraid I can't show some Pictures.....Some members will probably wont accept seein them.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #134
    PhRoZeN said:
    I may be the only one baffled but I thought you would be happy with such a site, they are planning on promoting a safer region in lebanon by removing hezbollah right?

Trying to remove Hezzeb Allah atm could be the biggest mistake....We're in the middle of the war, and It's almost Impossible doing such a thing.

The only way this can happen is that when both Israeli's and Hezzeb Allah decide to stop Shooting at each-others.....

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Jeeks said:
    People like you are the reason there is no peace.
    People like you are the reason why you need Hezballah to defend lebanon
    all these pictures of innocent poeple killed and you still say you want piece

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    Iam agree withh all of our brothers here....arab countries dont care whats happening to other "brother land". example they didnt care what was happening in palestine, afghanistan....etc.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    m_elayyan said:
    People like you are the reason why you need Hezballah to defend lebanon
    all these pictures of innocent poeple killed and you still say you want piece
    Peace would have prevented these innocent people from dieing.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Byrone said:
    :wallbang: so u want to see more death & destruction. i wonder how u would feel if somebody said the same about ur country?
    It's already destoryed...

So, there is nothing to worry about really...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    Trying to remove Hezzeb Allah atm could be the biggest mistake....We're in the middle of the war, and It's almost Impossible doing such a thing.

The only way this can happen is that when both Israeli's and Hezzeb Allah decide to stop Shooting at each-others.....
    But if hezbullah are removed during the war, eg nasrallah is caught, then that should only be a good sign for lebanon right?

So let me get this right, for the time being you are happy with hezballah defending lebanon but after it, you should thank them by removing them out of lebanon? Just because apparantly they are responsible for the war in teh first place and israel didnt have no intention whatsoever to attack lebanon.

On a side note, I found some interesting news which contradicts the israeli reports that the two soldeiers were kidnapped from israel.

The Lebanese Shiite Hezbollah movement announced on Wednesday that its guerrillas have captured two Israeli soldiers in southern Lebanon. "Implementing our promise to free Arab prisoners in Israeli jails, our strugglers have captured two Israeli soldiers in southern Lebanon," a statement by Hezbollah said.

"The two soldiers have already been moved to a safe place," it added. The Lebanese police said that the two soldiers were captured as they "infiltrated" into the town of Aitaa al-Chaab inside the Lebanese border. [Hindustan Times 7/12/06]

The Lebanese Hezbollah movement announced Wednesday the arrest of two Israeli soldiers in southern Lebanon. Lebanese police said that the two soldiers were arrested as they entered the town of Aitaa al-Chaab inside the Lebanese border. Israeli aircraft were active in the air over southern Lebanon, police said, with jets bombing roads leading to the market town of Nabatiyeh, 60 kilometers south of Beirut. [Bahrain News Agency 7/12/06]

TRANSLATION: According to the Lebanese police force, the two soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory, in the area of Aïta Al-Chaab close to the border, whereas Israeli television indicated that they had been captured in Israeli territory. [fr.news.yahoo 7/12/06]

It all started on July 12 when Israel troops were ambushed on Lebanon's side of the border with Israel. Hezbollah, which commands the Lebanese south, immediately seized on their crossing. They arrested two Israeli soldiers, killed eight Israelis and wounded over 20 in attacks inside Israeli territory. [Asia Times 7/15/06]

TRANSLATION: In a deliberated way, Tsahal sent a commando in the Lebanese back-country to Aïta Al Chaab. It was attacked by Hezbollah, making two prisoners. [voltairenet.org 7/18/06]

So if we had two soldiers trying to infiltrate a country which obviously has tensions with the israeli, it makes me wonder if they should be greeted with opened arms or said hey, go ahead do whatever you want in teh country. I think this was justa n opportunity to bargain that which they have tried doing in the past.

Sticking to the topic, but not straying too far away this was an intertesing article I read a few days ago.. its kind of hillarious when you actually think about it.

http://www.fracturednews.com/FN-pages/sharon refuses/sharon refuses-1.htm

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)