Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (7 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
very much expected. Another season down the toilet.

Oh and the last person I expected him to score was Gattuso.
Zlatan and Cassano weren't going to score! I wondered if they were doing us a favour, 'cos if they had really tried, we'd have lost 0-6 or 0-7. If Milan were going to score, it had to be someone else!

he is? i know last season we was, but im not sure about this season, im pretty sure he's the reason why stuttgart are going down this season :p
I saw a bit of a game he played in last week! He's not a brilliant player, but he was doing ok!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
it's not about del neri this players are awful awful awful!! there isn't one skillful player who can hold the ball for man than 2 seconds it's only del piero and the guy is old and he doesn't play a lot as you see. this team need a new team get rid of this tower players. am sick of them.

EDIT : sorry del neri is a twat too.
I was just about to say that.. No technique what so ever..

For the remainder of the season, if DN is still manager, and if he persist on playing 4-4-2, he must for Gods sake always play DP. I don´t care how old, tired or etc. he is, playing 2 attackers without any technique, ball control, passing skill and intelligence is just a waste of space.

If DP is on the bench, we should only play one striker, and field a 5 man midfield so we at least can out-muscle our opponents, and maybe even try to control a match for once!!

Anyway, since CL is now impossible next season, I think our managment should use the time remaining very carefully. Firing DN to replace him with some other dumb goose wont do the trick. We need to make a real stratetic plan; finding the right coach and players for next season. Finally we should find a bank, loan all that´s possible, spend it in the next transfer window and go "all in" knowing if we dont get CL the season after next, the club will go bankrubt. At least then, us fans wont have to spend the rest of our lives remembering how Juve was in the past, and getting used to mediocrities.

To sum up... "All in" - Lets go fucking MENTAL!!!!!!!!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
if we are out from every thing as we can see.. then just play the whole youngsters that we have. we need to discover any good youngster cause we won't get a new team with money cause we don't spend a lot. the image is gone already just try in the last period of this season to collect 2 or 3 from the young team to play next season. it's not like it getting any worse than that really.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Fuck our performance, I really hate Milan and their fans!!! I really hope they all crash and burn, I would celebrate it like it's the best day of my life.

Oh, and I hope that Boateng is seriously injured!

Damn now I understand how Alen feels.

FORZA JUUUUVE!!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I dont even care anymore.

Whenever Juve used to lose, Id be fucking annoyed, pissed off and angry all day. Now I'm indifferent. I'm not going to let this shit pathetic team bring my day and weekend down anymore. If the players dont give a fuck and don't fight with dignity for badge and colours... why should we care?

It's terrible to say, but ever since that farce in 2006, the life has slowly but surely been sucked out of this once great team. I honestly cant see a way out, no matter what players/managers we sign. The defeatist mentality has set in and it will be a very, very long time until we eradicate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)