Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (3 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
when Del Neri said at the start of the season that DP was our Diego, you knew it was going shit there on in
true man!! we are much much worse than last seasons after the fartsopoli!! Marotta took the wrong path when he thought that quantity is better than quality.
fuckin' mid-table ambitious.. and when u look at milan it just makes you feel so bad that they bought 3 classy players and became the best. fuckin' retard management .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As I said before: this season as last, our season ended with the defeat of Inter at home.

We can all go home now and see what comes out of this cesspool next season. Until then, there's really nothing to watch here. I mean, we can't even score a single goal in three games, and we got rid of Amauri and played the likes of Lecce and Bologna.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because of that your rate him lower?

I thought he looked pretty good (compared to others). Him, Chiellini and Melo were solid enough and probably the only ones worth a starting spot next season.
Because of that he gets a lower point than Melo and Chiellini. You are right that those three tried to do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)