Saphir Sliti Taïder (3 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
my commentator called him fixed
cos he gave all balls to juve and then when de ceglie gave the ball to him and he scored, the commentator was like :wth:, maybe de ceglie was sold after all :D
:rofl:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
my commentator called him fixed
cos he gave all balls to juve and then when de ceglie gave the ball to him and he scored, the commentator was like :wth:, maybe de ceglie was sold after all :D
:rofl:
It was Pazienza who lost many balls, dutch commentators even couldn't figure out where is Pazienza and where is Taider

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:lol: i payed more attention to him thx to sierd, the moment he scored Sierd didn't knew what to say!
Bad commentator aswell, never names the players correct.
sierd is the best
he can make every la liga game interesting :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];3913127 said:
It was Pazienza who lost many balls, dutch commentators even couldn't figure out where is Pazienza and where is Taider
raider was horrible specially in first minute :D you shouldn't take it seriously. do you think i take him serious after calling us fixers and cheaters.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
sierd is the best
he can make every la liga game interesting :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

raider was horrible specially in first minute :D you shouldn't take it seriously. do you think i take him serious after calling us fixers and cheaters.
:sergio: he, Sorenson and Antonsson were best Bologna players wtf you are talkin' about? he made only 6 wrong passes of 47, even pirlo made mistakes in that game

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3913206 said:
:sergio: he, Sorenson and Antonsson were best Bologna players wtf you are talkin' about? he made only 6 wrong passes of 47, even pirlo made mistakes in that game
so cute how you still don't get the point

and all the dutchies did

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so cute how you still don't get the point

and all the dutchies did
Not all the dutchies.

But most others here seemb to have a sadomasochistic passion to back eachother on everything, beeing right or wrong, flaming people who disagree.

great reference they are :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)