Santiago Arias - RB - PSV (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Well that's an no-go.

What is the non-EU situation for this mercato? Asabob leaving to another serie A team won't count much, right? As of now we have Sandro, Bentancur, Asa, Costa and Cuars with non-EU passport.
We can sign him if he's the only non EU player we are signing this season since he has played for Columbia more than 5 times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Serie A teams are allowed to sign 2 non-eu player from abroad per season.

It doesn't matter how many non-eu players we have in the team right now.

As for Italy, there are no non-eu rules as they're already here. We can get 26 Nigerians from Udinese.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Speaking from experience?
Not really, but...

I've been to Thailand in 9-10 years ago and once in a bar I've seen 3 beer drinking 50y old germans with huge beerbelly's and fatty hair everywhere.
Later on 3 Thai-girls came in, one of them very young and by far not mature, the daughter of one of the others. The young one hesitated and her mother moaned at her she should brace herself and follow her to the table where those 3 stinkers where.
When they passed our table me and my Ex-gf interrupted. Shorttaken by our own reflex action we took out some cash (way too much, like she told us later) and we made clear that she'll stay with us while the other ones can go on. Her mother wasn't pleased about that, probably her daughter is her best horse in the barn, but she let go and went to the disgust's table.
We stayed there with the young one for a few hours, watched a very long Australian open match, probably semifinal Verdasco vs. Nadal or the final Nadal vs. Federer (dammit:(), invited her for 3 or 4 icecreams and cigarettes (ffs) until her mother came back.

We knew this won't change anything. While it just was a reflex action to prevent her from this scene it was also a selfish move, because we didn't want to see this girl taking a guy like this at home against her will.

@Bianconero81 probably is more hardened and can deal better with that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not really, but...

I've been to Thailand in 9-10 years ago and once in a bar I've seen 3 beer drinking 50y old germans with huge beerbelly's and fatty hair everywhere.
Later on 3 Thai-girls came in, one of them very young and by far not mature, the daughter of one of the others. The young one hesitated and her mother moaned at her she should brace herself and follow her to the table where those 3 stinkers where.
When they passed our table me and my Ex-gf interrupted. Shorttaken by our own reflex action we took out some cash (way too much, like she told us later) and we made clear that she'll stay with us while the other ones can go on. Her mother wasn't pleased about that, probably her daughter is her best horse in the barn, but she let go and went to the disgust's table.
We stayed there with the young one for a few hours, watched a very long Australian open match, probably semifinal Verdasco vs. Nadal or the final Nadal vs. Federer (dammit:(), invited her for 3 or 4 icecreams and cigarettes (ffs) until her mother came back.

We knew this won't change anything. While it just was a reflex action to prevent her from this scene it was also a selfish move, because we didn't want to see this girl taking a guy like this at home against her will.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not really, but...

I‘ve been to Thailand in 9-10 years ago and once in a bar I‘ve seen 3 beer drinking 50y old germans with huge beerbelly‘s and fatty hair everywhere.
When they passed our table me and my Ex-gf interrupted. Shorttaken by our own reflex action we took out some cash (way too much, like she told us later) and we made clear that she‘ll stay with us while the other ones can go on. Her mother wasn‘t pleased about that, probably her daughter is her best horse in the barn, but she let go and went to the disgust‘s table.

We knew this won‘t change anything. While it just was a reflex action to prevent her from this scene it was also a selfish move, because we didn‘t want to see this girl taking a guy like this at home against her will.

It's pretty disgusting tbh, but these are the facts of life.

I once asked this girl how old she was, and she responded 16. She was a cute little thing, and I didn't want any old geezer just sticking his contaminated mini garden hose in there, so I paid her bar fine and sent her home. She was spared, if only for one night.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like we're linked with many non-EUs or in need of many.
Silence :p

- - - Updated - - -

Serie A teams are allowed to sign 2 non-eu player from abroad per season.

It doesn't matter how many non-eu players we have in the team right now.

As for Italy, there are no non-eu rules as they're already here. We can get 26 Nigerians from Udinese.
They'd probably generate a lot of money for the club before they're finally caught :donedeal: :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, but...

I‘ve been to Thailand in 9-10 years ago and once in a bar I‘ve seen 3 beer drinking 50y old germans with huge beerbelly‘s and fatty hair everywhere.
When they passed our table me and my Ex-gf interrupted. Shorttaken by our own reflex action we took out some cash (way too much, like she told us later) and we made clear that she‘ll stay with us while the other ones can go on. Her mother wasn‘t pleased about that, probably her daughter is her best horse in the barn, but she let go and went to the disgust‘s table.

We knew this won‘t change anything. While it just was a reflex action to prevent her from this scene it was also a selfish move, because we didn‘t want to see this girl taking a guy like this at home against her will.

:tup:

Class move my friend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)