Santiago Arias - RB - PSV (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Decent, but not good enough for Juventus. He improved a lot in his years by PSV, but it is not a prime Lichtsteiner. Footballing a lot better ofcourse, but overall not as good. Defensively he isn't also on an 'Italian' or "Juventus" level.

Player of the Year? That is obviously Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ) he is a right winger and scored 21 goals and 12 assists in 33 matches. 14 times man of the match and most media gave him the player of the year award. Rating on Whoscored is an average of 8.20/10.

He is going to Napoli btw and still only 24 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

@king Ale

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the comment @DutchJuventino, dont want him

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
No Eredivisie player will start for us. It is sad to say, but in The Netherlands the quality of the players and football is really low.
The only players who can become useful for us are Matthijs De Ligt - Ajax (He will be worldclass in a few years, already unbelievable mature for a 18 year old).

Eventually:
Hirving Lozano (PSV) - he will cost over 30m so ...
Steven Bergwijn (PSV) - Talent, but he hasn't that specific really special thing
Mason Mount (Vitesse) - Loaned from Chelsea, talent
Alireza Jahanbakshs - see above

For the rest I would say: STAY AWAY! Unless you can get a player for real cheap price.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No Eredivisie player will start for us. It is sad to say, but in The Netherlands the quality of the players and football is really low.
The only players who can become useful for us are Matthijs De Ligt - Ajax (He will be worldclass in a few years, already unbelievable mature for a 18 year old).

Eventually:
Steven Bergwijn (PSV) - Talent, but he hasn't that specific really special thing

For the rest I would say: STAY AWAY! Unless you can get a player for real cheap price.
Kluivert?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Eventually:

He follows Juventus on instagram :klin:

Apr 9, 2015
Trash, plays only 10 minutes good in a match, highlight player with capsones.

Example:
4 months ago: "I will stay at Ajax for a few season and then I go to Barca for 160m euros."
Now: "I don't want to say what is going on, but I wil evaluate my options abroad." (he is getting out of contract and he will be transferfree)

Another example:
"We lost against PSV but mark my words this will never happen again if I am by this club."
some months later: PSV won without too much effort against Ajax.

Another: "We are Ajax and we are the best"

This is not a joke this really happened. Most Ajax supporters are not happy with his attitude and have critism on his performances.

- - - Updated - - -

He follows Juventus on instagram :klin:
Damn, want him :p

I do not like Ajax, but he will become world class. We need to help him out of that shithole Amsterdam :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Trash, plays only 10 minutes good in a match, highlight player with capsones.

Example:
4 months ago: "I will stay at Ajax for a few season and then I go to Barca for 160m euros."
Now: "I don't want to say what is going on, but I wil evaluate my options abroad." (he is getting out of contract and he will be transferfree)

Another example:
"We lost against PSV but mark my words this will never happen again if I am by this club."
some months later: PSV won without too much effort against Ajax.

Another: "We are Ajax and we are the best"

This is not a joke this really happened. Most Ajax supporters are not happy with his attitude and have critism on his performances.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, want him :p

I do not like Ajax, but he will become world class. We need to help him out of that shithole Amsterdam :p
I see :tup: So much for all the hype

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Eventually:

De ligt I agree a pure talent. But Costs already 50m. And all other talents should move as soon as possible to a sub top club in one of the 5 top leagues. I don't watch Dutch football but I think arias is a low risk option and he can't be worst than cuadrado at rb.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Free agent, no? With Lichtsteiner, and probably both kojo & AS departure, i will gladly take any cover right/left back for free, hopefully Beppe spent most of the monnies to fix the mid.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
One that needs to grow obviously but a step up at team level is just what the doctor ordered to do that... We'll see what he brings to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)