Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (40 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You don't act like one, that is for sure. But thankfully, you are free to say what you want, which is the beautiful thing about this country, Something you apparently dont understand. You're just another authoritarian acting as a liberal, plenty of them out there; a two faced hypocrite who cheers when the hero Obama kills kids in foreign lands with predator drones while sulking over American kids you couldn't care less about. Another cancerous dolt who wants to limit my free speech just because I don't agree with the dictator, then advocates violence against me and supposed other "hicks".

You are the problem. You are the cancer. If you don't like the bill of rights, high tail outta here hector, or just grow up and deal with it.
mwahaha. dis kid cant be serious. wat a load of utter lulz. respect mah bill or fuck off dey say.

yet another conservative fearful of progress and change. better buy mahself a gun cause true merica's dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Folks here who know me personally know I'm not a redneck. Although, Sergio would say I am a redneck by default just because I live in West Virginia, but that's besides the point. Yet that's all that milanlabrador has to say about us, which means he is entirely out of touch with reality.
yeah ur sure got ur stereotpyes all sorted out unlike dat arrogant liberal acmilano

ur de best, andy. my favourite :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, forza the progress of the police state, massive deficits, freeloading, and not prosecuting banksters.

Thank goodness you're far away from this country. Please stay.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You don't act like one, that is for sure. But thankfully, you are free to say what you want, which is the beautiful thing about this country, Something you apparently dont understand. You're just another authoritarian acting as a liberal, plenty of them out there; a two faced hypocrite who cheers when the hero Obama kills kids in foreign lands with predator drones while sulking over American kids you couldn't care less about. Another cancerous dolt who wants to limit my free speech just because I don't agree with the dictator, then advocates violence against me and supposed other "hicks".

You are the problem. You are the cancer. If you don't like the bill of rights, high tail outta here hector, or just grow up and deal with it.
Andy, I have not said anything to show that I stand for or support virtually all of what you said above. What just because I don't want some random trigger-happy, schizophrenic nutjob out there running around with guns and now all of a sudden i don't support the Bill of Rights? Overreach in your assumptions much?
And why do you assume the BoR, ratified more than 220 years ago, is perfect and could not possibly be made better to reflect social and whatnot development over the past 2+ centuries? Or are you so stagnant in your vision of the world that you think people 200+ years ago got it perfectly right for eternity to follow? Just throwing out some ideas here not making any assumptions :)

Andy, as I said, you assume a lot of things and one of those is that you are really smart and you have it all figured out. Well, you are not and you haven't. You see, your "world" is way too tiny and limited for you to even begin to figure it all out... and that's not an assumption, it's an observation.

So, do yourself a favor and go pop a cap or two at the range and get that "macho" thing going to get you thru the day. Tomorrow. just rinse and repeat, 'cause honestly that and government conspiracies seem to be at the center of your existence ... just another observation, nothing more, nothing less. And, on your way to the range, try not to shoot anybody in your daily moment of road rage ... wouldn't want you to get canned and become one of them freeloaders, after all, as you won't be able to deal with it even if you were to grow up one day.

take care.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Or RPG, what do you guys think should people be able to own an RPG?

America has so many enemies, and you guys don't trust your government, so this way you would have a legitimate defence against invader's armor knocking on your door.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, forza the progress of the police state, massive deficits, freeloading, and not prosecuting banksters.

Didn't know you lived in WV now. :D

So, I work part time at Sunglass Hut just to make some extra money (good commission) and this fucking guy comes in and goes straight to the $380 dollar Persol (Italian brand) and says he is waiting on his government check to come in before he gets them...asks if we do layaway...I said now so he said he'd be back to use his government check on a new pair of "much needed shades".

:howler:

I said you're welcome. He asked why I said that...I said because I paid for them anyways. Took him off guard then he just left.

Fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Andy, I have not said anything to show that I stand for or support virtually all of what you said above. What just because I don't want some random trigger-happy, schizophrenic nutjob out there running around with guns and now all of a sudden i don't support the Bill of Rights? Overreach in your assumptions much?
And why do you assume the BoR, ratified more than 220 years ago, is perfect and could not possibly be made better to reflect social and whatnot development over the past 2+ centuries? Or are you so stagnant in your vision of the world that you think people 200+ years ago got it perfectly right for eternity to follow? Just throwing out some ideas here not making any assumptions :)

Andy, as I said, you assume a lot of things and one of those is that you are really smart and you have it all figured out. Well, you are not and you haven't. You see, your "world" is way too tiny and limited for you to even begin to figure it all out... and that's not an assumption, it's an observation.

So, do yourself a favor and go pop a cap or two at the range and get that "macho" thing going to get you thru the day. Tomorrow. just rinse and repeat, 'cause honestly that and government conspiracies seem to be at the center of your existence ... just another observation, nothing more, nothing less. And, on your way to the range, try not to shoot anybody in your daily moment of road rage ... wouldn't want you to get canned and become one of them freeloaders, after all, as you won't be able to deal with it even if you were to grow up one day.

take care.
The BOR or Constitution aren't the problem. Nothing needs changed. If you had your way, what would you change then?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The BOR or Constitution aren't the problem. Nothing needs changed. If you had your way, what would you change then?
u honestly think that the us bor and the constitution should never be modernised to suit the development of the society?

- - - Updated - - -

better start loading dat gun. not only will i be visiting ur country dis spring. but i will very likely move their in a year. it will likely be boston tho. so you wont be able to tell me apart from the rest.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
by stating the above, you are basically saying that nothing has changed in terms of social development for over 200 years now. How come there are 17 more amendments since the bill of rights then? One example in particular, the 15th amendment gave the right to vote to all "men" independent of race. Another example - the 19th am. iirc, giving women the right to vote. You don't call that change? Why are these changes/amendments there if the first 10 - aka the BoR - had it all perfectly figured out?

You see, those subsequent amendments reflect exactly the progress of social norms, rights and interactions I mentioned. And as the world progresses even further, rest assured there will be even more amendments to follow.

What I'd change in the BoR? For one, I would like to see access to firearms limited or banned for good. You see, the BoR being written so long ago reflects the reality of the wild west and we no longer live in the late 18th or early 19th century, so to say it can't bear a change would be equivalent to saying that nothing has changed since the gunslinging days of times past. I personally have no problem with people having firearms, I have a problem with unstable people having them. And since it's practically impossible to point those out and even less so to make it impossible for them to get their hands on a gun in some other way (the Snady Hook shooting is a perfect example), I would like to see the 2nd amendment "corrected" :) ... I would also like to see society in this country move away and past it's fear and presumed need for guns but I am enough of a realist to know that's gonna take longer, a lot longer, than a decade or two.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
a lot. but you didnt answer my question: "u honestly think that the us bor and the constitution should never be modernised to suit the development of the society"
I don't think "adding" is necessarily "changing" has acmilan has just mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

by stating the above, you are basically saying that nothing has changed in terms of social development for over 200 years now. How come there are 17 more amendments since the bill of rights then? One example in particular, the 15th amendment gave the right to vote to all "men" independent of race. Another example - the 19th am. iirc, giving women the right to vote. You don't call that change? Why are these changes/amendments there if the first 10 - aka the BoR - had it all perfectly figured out?

You see, those subsequent amendments reflect exactly the progress of social norms, rights and interactions I mentioned. And as the world progresses even further, rest assured there will be even more amendments to follow.

What I'd change in the BoR? For one, I would like to see access to firearms limited or banned for good. You see, the BoR being written so long ago reflects the reality of the wild west and we no longer live in the late 18th or early 19th century, so to say it can't bear a change would be equivalent to saying that nothing has changed since the gunslinging days of times past. I personally have no problem with people having firearms, I have a problem with unstable people having them. And since it's practically impossible to point those out and even less so to make it impossible for them to get their hands on a gun in some other way (the Snady Hook shooting is a perfect example), I would like to see the 2nd amendment "corrected" :) ... I would also like to see society in this country move away and past it's fear and presumed need for guns but I am enough of a realist to know that's gonna take longer, a lot longer, than a decade or two.
Confused now. Changing is the same thing as adding something new, necessarily IMO. We can add but I don't think there is any reason to change whats already in the BOR, with the 10 amendments. When you say "corrected" what do want edited

You have no problem with people having firearms but still want them banned for good? What happens with the bad guys get access to the guns and the good guys are supposed to defend themselves with what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

I like the guy doing the peace sign behind him. Such a conflict we have there. :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Confused now. Changing is the same thing as adding something new, necessarily IMO. We can add but I don't think there is any reason to change whats already in the BOR, with the 10 amendments. When you say "corrected" what do want edited
nothing to be confused about - you made the assumption that the BoR is "perfect" and I pointed out that it merely reflected the state of society at the time the Bill was written. Had it been "truly" perfect as in reflecting social development for eternity to come, there would have been no need for amendments like the 15th and 19th, for example. Which should tell you that the BoR is not "truly" perfect (if still confused, see above for what I mean by that :D) and something that's not truly perfect can be made better by not only adding but subtracting from it, as well.

You have no problem with people having firearms but still want them banned for good? What happens with the bad guys get access to the guns and the good guys are supposed to defend themselves with what exactly?
I think I was pretty clear regarding this part above. As I said, it's gonna take a long time for people in the US to part ways with this constant fear we allow to play a major role in our lives.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nothing to be confused about - you made the assumption that the BoR is "perfect" and I pointed out that it merely reflected the state of society at the time the Bill was written. Had it been "truly" perfect as in reflecting social development for eternity to come, there would have been no need for amendments like the 15th and 19th, for example. Which should tell you that the BoR is not "truly" perfect (if still confused, see above for what I mean by that :D) and something that's not truly perfect can be made better by not only adding but subtracting from it, as well.

I think I was pretty clear regarding this part above. As I said, it's gonna take a long time for people in the US to part ways with this constant fear we allow to play a major role in our lives.
For me adding new amendments isn't necessarily changing. By changing I'm referring to abolishing completely the amendment. As in what some want to do with the 2nd amendment.

If by coming to reality with the changes of society...society is still as violent and evil as it ever has been and will never change, so why make it easier for those bad people to harm the innocent while making it increasingly difficult for the good people to protect themselves?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So what's the difference between adding an amendment that says "amendment 2 is now invalid" and just removing amendment 2?
Touche.

Because "shall not be infringed" is pretty clear.

- - - Updated - - -

You take that out after the founding fathers were pretty clear about its means then you may as well just scrap the whole thing and redo a complete new one since it wouldn't have been taken seriously anyways.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Touche.

Because "shall not be infringed" is pretty clear.

- - - Updated - - -

You take that out after the founding fathers were pretty clear about its means then you may as well just scrap the whole thing and redo a complete new one since it wouldn't have been taken seriously anyways.
I think the very fact that you have amendments is a clear enough sign that you're not taking the consitution as given. Granted it's a bit like scribbling in the margin, but it's still putting new stuff in.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Folks here who know me personally know I'm not a redneck. Although, Sergio would say I am a redneck by default just because I live in West Virginia, but that's besides the point. Yet that's all that milanlabrador has to say about us, which means he is entirely out of touch with reality.
Oh, so that's you on MTV's Buckwild...

:D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I don't think "adding" is necessarily "changing" has acmilan has just mentioned.
there was a reason i used "modernise". the lack of progress and modernisation will weaken the legitimacy of a democracy, so that in the end it will become redundant. a democracy needs to reflect its citizen.

What happens with the bad guys get access to the guns and the good guys are supposed to defend themselves with what exactly?
what is with merica since you all are so damn afraid of potential violence? nothing but paranoia schizophrenics would think that way in scandinavia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)