Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (20 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the thing i fear iis that once 'murica becomes the new mexico, we will have alll these 'muricans crossing our borders in rat like masses.

imagine the thousands and thousands on unwashed 'murcians ruining the great white north.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
'murica,

land of freedoms

except when we decide to patriot act your ass, or spy on your calls, or stop you from publishing news becuase it's "national security risk"

who would want to take over a country where the cultrue is that is it never your fault?

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
'murica,

land of freedoms

except when we decide to patriot act your ass, or spy on your calls, or stop you from publishing news becuase it's "national security risk"

who would want to take over a country where the cultrue is that is it never your fault?
I get it but it's fucking annoying. Spell it correctly.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
'murica,

land of freedoms

Canada is to blame for at least 60% of America's problems. So of course it is never our fault.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm protected by the first amendment.

u mad
Don't troll.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not so much. Can only fit so many rounds in a shotgun before you have to reload. They should definitely punish the parents in this case.
Well that was entirely my point, a 16 year old with a shotgun. 16 year olds do dumb shit, a lot of it. I know when I was 16 I was at the dumbest moment in my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Not so much. Can only fit so many rounds in a shotgun before you have to reload. They should definitely punish the parents in this case.
Well that was entirely my point, a 16 year old with a shotgun. 16 year olds do dumb shit, a lot of it. I know when I was 16 I was at the dumbest moment in my life.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Felt so right you said it twice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)