Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (44 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-435377/The-man-fell-12-000-ft---survived.html

on the other hand:
http://kidshootings.blogspot.com/2012/06/3-year-old-missouri-boy-finds-fathers.html
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-04-21/...ce-charges-safe-storage-laws-firearm?_s=PM:US
http://www.leadertelegram.com/news/daily_updates/article_6e3f0684-da63-5de6-8c62-fdc72cc2750b.html

P.S. doesn't it strike you as odd that a guy with an AK47 for protection is threatened by an international conglomerate of a gang in an obviously organized attack - not exactly your day-to-day "situation" there. Something tells me there is a lot more to the story

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. Can you provide any sources for this?
and preferably a study/inquiry that wasn't approved and paid for by the NRA or one of them teab-bag superpacks like Crossroads for America and the likes or a weapon manufacturer for that matter too.

actually, why not make it a study coming from outside the US - if the proof is so "bulletproof" that should hold true everywhere around the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I wasn't taking part in the debate :D

You're statement just reminded me of this incident.
:) - never said there wasn't a single example in the history of the world where someone having a gun didn't turn out to be in his favor ... which reminded me of that 12000 feet fall incident :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Im pretty sure if an african american committed this crime he would be labelled as a "thug" in the states. If a middle-eastern did it, he would be labelled as a "terrorist" by americans. But because a white, fully american man did it, he's labelled as "mentally unstable". America..
That's such an ignorant statement

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I dont know how you can say that! If they know that all these guns are everywhere the criminal wil definitely second guess his move. It's proven over and over again the more guns readily available the less crime, gun laws only hurt law abiding citizens criminals get guns illegally on the black market and they have more power over the citizenry when they know the footing isn't equal. A criminal isnt busting in knowing you have a weapon, he busts in when he thinks you are in a weaker state
you really need some education. use some of ur mustang money earned by selling italian american food on some college courses.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Any pics of the incidents? I'm yet to see pics of the damage inside the school, classes etc..
Yeah, that some messed up stuff, i read somewhere that people are wanting for a video footage. Messed up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

btw you sound like will i am

But honestly where is it? People too much interested in drama, everybody wants to see and have some sort of agendas everywhere.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
But honestly where is it? People too much interested in drama, everybody wants to see and have some sort of agendas everywhere.
consumerism and individualism is killin the western world - no bullshit talk here. we wanna be entertained. the idea of enlightenment is long gone.

gone is the collective happiness and in has come my happiness. sadly my happiness is too affected by what we think makes us happy (consumerism & short term thinkin) and not what really makes us happy - how many everyday consumers ask them self that?

ironic that we in denmark get annoyed by our countrymen askin for economic help to celebrate yule - but have no quarrels donatin millions upon millions to charities abroad.

charity as we danes knew it is gone. fuck the lonely old lady next door immah donate a goat to em africans. dey look hungry. its indulgence. dont have to worry bout my neighbour, just bought a goat.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not just in schools that guns are useful. they help keep traffic peaceful
we need some internet guns to keep this forum peaceful

luv the gif.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
consumerism and individualism is killin the western world - no bullshit talk here. we wanna be entertained. the idea of enlightenment is long gone.

gone is the collective happiness and in has come my happiness. sadly my happiness is too affected by what we think makes us happy (consumerism & short term thinkin) and not what really makes us happy - how many everyday consumers ask them self that?

ironic that we in denmark get annoyed by our countrymen askin for economic help to celebrate yule - but have no quarrels donatin millions upon millions to charities abroad.

charity as we danes knew it is gone. fuck the lonely old lady next door immah donate a goat to em africans. dey look hungry. its indulgence. dont have to worry bout my neighbour, just bought a goat.
Totally agree, and it's so fucking annoying and sad when you think about it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
come again?

huh, no - a criminal busts in when you are not at home. And people who have guns are usually unable to use them be it for being too scared, caught by surprise with the gun stashed in some dresser or whatever, or again, they simply aren't there. This "protect self and property" rhetoric is just an illusion that keeps scared people, who think the world is out to get them, warm at night.
It is a mental crutch. It's window dressing, like the security procedures at airports. It's all feel-good on one level, while the statistics show you're far more likely to see a family member or friend killed in either an argument, a suicide, etc.

I'm not saying I'm against gun ownership. But I'm against gun owners who are completely deluded into a false sense of security about the realities of owning them.

But more to my thinking today, I just think we have a generation of cream puffs who have gone from "survivalism" meaning "nuclear holocaust" to "survivalism" meaning "the ATM machine doesn't work." :pado:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

we need some internet guns to keep this forum peaceful

luv the gif.
yeah well that's just like your opinion, man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)