Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
yeah i heard huntin is the big thing in texas apart from the people of texas
Your source seems to as accurate as Badass’ annual mercato insight

RIP the children...the american gun agenda rises and falls again, see you all at the next shooting
Why is that the only time you log in?

What correlation is there between Juventus and mass shootings and what brought you to this forum in particular to discuss them?

You’re so mysterious, yet I feel like I’ve met you before. Are you the Juventuz mothman?

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I blame fox and CNN too. They keep plastering this Adam Lanza guys name all over their shows will we remember the name of one victim? They give this guy fame and it makes other psycho people want to be famous as well, hence thats why things like this keep happening, and the massacres keep getting worse and worse.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
RIP the children...the american gun agenda rises and falls again, see you all at the next shooting
It has more to do with failed policies of mental health care and education, than it does with the availability of fire arms.

- - - Updated - - -

I blame fox and CNN too. They keep plastering this Adam Lanza guys name all over their shows will we remember the name of one victim? They give this guy fame and it makes other psycho people want to be famous as well, hence thats why things like this keep happening, and the massacres keep getting worse and worse.
CNN reported that Lanza's older brother was responsible for the murders. They kept the story going for about 6 hours. Media fail of the year.:lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It has more to do with failed policies of mental health care and education, than it does with the availability of fire arms.

- - - Updated - - -

CNN reported that Lanza's older brother was responsible for the murders. They kept the story going for about 6 hours. Media fail of the year.:lol:
:tup: on both parts

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I read that his mother was a survivalist gun nut Doomsday Prepper type/member.
Well that sure worked out for her.

Talk about survivalist fail: she couldn't even survive her own son.

Dirt's gonna come out that she's the key to the whole thing. Something really don't add up about her: gun collections, hiring all sorts of backyard work, and having no visible source of income.

Yeppers.

I had heard that was because the ID they found on Adam's corpse belong to his older bro. But the story keeps changing.

Chicken and egg really.
Didn't stop Anders Breivik.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Well that sure worked out for her.

Talk about survivalist fail: she couldn't even survive her own son.

Dirt's gonna come out that she's the key to the whole thing. Something really don't add up about her: gun collections, hiring all sorts of backyard work, and having no visible source of income.
Word

1 + 1 = 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)