Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (50 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You fucking turds, you wanna hear a motivation. The motivation is that some fucker was just pure lunatic, he wanted to kill a bunch of children who haven't even had the chance to fuck up this world like we do.

Motivation? People are fucking crazy and most of us should be killed right away. There's your motivation. So don't speculate about motivation anymore, you stupid fucks.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Two kids were apparently found dead in a closet with a gunshot wound. There arms were around each other as if they were hugging.
I'm speechless about the whole incident, imagine how the parents, siblings,friends, the school feels about 6 year old kids being gunned down. I wish nothing but the worst to the assailant.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You fucking turds, you wanna hear a motivation. The motivation is that some fucker was just pure lunatic, he wanted to kill a bunch of children who haven't even had the chance to fuck up this world like we do.

Motivation? People are fucking crazy and most of us should be killed right away. There's your motivation. So don't speculate about motivation anymore, you stupid fucks.
I hate adults.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just read that the WBC is gonna picket the funerals of the victims. Fuck them! :(
I didn't know they had kindergartens dedicated to gay 6-year-olds.

Humans always want to know "why". A much more stupid situation that should get you irate is the "why" answers to things like natural disasters, where there's always some religious clown who comes up with some conspiracy theory involving God, gays, and wind speeds or water levels. Humans have a bizarre need to attribute bigger tragedies to bigger deliberate causes.

That said, the "why" question has a lot more viability in a case like this -- where the incident is purely man-made and, at least theoretically, preventable. People are still going to be asking about motivations more to the cases above -- the strange comfort in assigning design to horrible things. But there's actually a decent case to ask what motivates a person like this to begin with at least in a desperate attempt to improve the chances of future prevention. Even if the means may have to be chemical, behavioral interventions, etc.

You're beginning to sound like quite the psycho yourself, Lapa.
That's just the 0.3 blood-alcohol talking.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Huffington Post? Yeah, that's definitely a bigger problem.

But credit to Ronald Reagan for letting all the mental patients loose and doubling the homeless population in the process. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)