Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Zaniolo never featured in Inter's first team unlike Locatelli who was a starter at Milan.

I'm just basing my judgment on the few games I saw him at Milan and Sassoulo. I don't think we should waste money on the types of Locatelli tbh.
For 30m we should snatch him on a heartbeat. Unless you expect us to get Isco :lol:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Thinking back to the pirlo vidal and pogba midfield with marchisio as back up to all 3...i see tonali being that first sub like marchisio. Matuidi is gone, khedira and ramsey will be next. Add a locatelli in the mix and we have a nice mix of midfielders for that midfield trio.

Note...if there is any chance of zaniolo then we should go for it. Selling Bernie and costa and bringing in kulu and zaniolo...what an upgrade.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There was a first official offer for Locatelli, considered insufficient by Sassuolo, which however dates back to before Pirlo's arrival. [Momblano] Juve did not enter for Tonali. [Romeo Agresti] via @cirtnecj]

:sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are not in the race for Tonali. [Romeo Agresti - Juventibus]

fucking hell

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he is an interista and not nearly good enough as veratti was at his age, he is going to top at candreva lvl max, but not even that, because inter wont let him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)