Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Tonali/Locatelli and Zaniolo and I'm a happy man

Woj
Cuadrado MDL Bonucci Alex Sandro
Bentancur
Tonali Rabiot
Zaniolo
Dybala CR7

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still cant see why would he go in inter. I mean they are stacked with players who will play before him. Not that he would be a sure starter here but still...
This is true. He surely must see we are clearing out, there will be space and availability for instant impact. News is out Matuidi is gone and we want Sami out too. Plenty of space here for him with a younger midfield (Arthur, Rabiot, and Bentancur). He should see the opportunity to build something great is there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a crazy year that was and to start it all of with a draw

Tonali, do it, he's 19

Zaniolo/Tonali and Locatelli
Give me some Italians
Can you imagine?

Bentancur, Arthur, Locatelli, Tonali, Rabiot & Zaniolo?

lol from Khedira, Matuidi, Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey, Pjanic

Jun 6, 2015
I think it's doable
Berna - Correia
Costa - Zaniolo
Khedira - Tonali
Matuidi - Szoboszlai
Ramsey - Nicolussi/Locatelli depending on what we can spend

+Arthur and Kulu

Id be more than happy
I don't think Correia will be part of the first team. He played for AZ's u21 team last season so it would be quite a leap to suddenly play for us the following season.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently United are interested in Costa.

Imagine we include him in a deal for Pogba :lol:

What a time to be alive and a Juve fan.
For Costa loan+option to buy is probably the best we can hope for. Would be surprised if someone was willing to risk it and pay money upfront for him with his injury problems.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
New coach new ideas and new wants when it comes to players. Pirlo played in 2 of the best midfield groups you will see at Milan and juve. Agree though...we need to find a midfield that can provide more to ronaldo and dybala. Bernadeschi ramsey and khedira are not capable. Kulu will be interesting.

My fear is that bentancur rabiot and Arthur make a great trio and we have no back ups. This is where tonali is interesting.

4 weeks to make changes...seems hard.
Problem is we don't have not either one reliable and proven option, not even one!
All are great subs and hopefully they will succeed, but here now, we a starter to build upon and have any. Tonali is not the answer.
If we were not getting Arthur and Kulus maybe, but as it stands, we need a player to rely upon, just one. We must not repeat past mistakes, when amongst Ramsey, Rabbiot, Chan, Khedira, Blaise and Berna, we couldn't find a starter.
Enough we the stop gags, we need an actual solution, a proven reliable and dedicated player for that spot.
After getting him, i wouldn't mind Tonali, but not at the expense of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)