Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
There are a lot of unexplained decision from the Milan clubs. Should we not sign Zaniolo then since Inter let him go?
Zaniolo never featured in Inter's first team unlike Locatelli who was a starter at Milan.

I'm just basing my judgment on the few games I saw him at Milan and Sassoulo. I don't think we should waste money on the types of Locatelli tbh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zaniolo never featured in Inter's first team unlike Locatelli who was a starter at Milan.

I'm just basing my judgment on the few games I saw him at Milan and Sassoulo. I don't think we should waste money on the types of Locatelli tbh.
Fair enough, sir. :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
back in for Tonali :tuttosport: Arthur, Kulusevski and Tonaly would be the right direction

- - - Updated - - -

Loan + mandatory option shouldn't be tough to do
Weren't Brescia relegated? Obviously Tonali will expect to leave rather than play in B but (unless there are no suitors) they will probably want money now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Even comparing Benta and Locatelli is a blasphemy. I hope Rodrigo doesn’t have a TuZ account, otherwise he’d left your ignorant asses.
Of course he has - All Juventus players have a Tuz account and they are just waiting for our approval...
Bernardeschi is said to be very frustrated.. ;)

Jun 6, 2015

Locatelli featured for Milan when he was 18-20. Not sure we should be too harsh on him for his performances back then. He was a kid playing in a team that had big problems on and off the field at the time.

Jun 16, 2020
Quiet day in Italian media, but it’s usual like that on Sunday. Just some reports from Gds and TS that we are interested in Zaniolo, Tonali and Milik/Jimenez.

If Pirlo really wants Tonali I think it’s possible to hijack that deal.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Quiet day in Italian media, but it’s usual like that on Sunday. Just some reports from Gds and TS that we are interested in Zaniolo, Tonali and Milik/Jimenez.

If Pirlo really wants Tonali I think it’s possible to hijack that deal.
:xfingers: I said from the very beginning, I think Tonalli is going to great.... maybe Merda can turn that like they always do but with us and with Pirlo as guide oh man :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
back in for Tonali :tuttosport: Arthur, Kulusevski and Tonaly would be the right direction

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't Brescia relegated? Obviously Tonali will expect to leave rather than play in B but (unless there are no suitors) they will probably want money now.
But this our current direction, lots of promises, no experience.
Lots of subs, no starters. Lots of hopes, no substance...

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Bentancur and Rabiot are levels above Locatelli.

Just sign Tonali and leave that fraud at Sassoulo where he belongs.
Bentacur maybe , but Rabiot not , Locatelli had better season than Rabiot and maybe even better season than Benta .

Anyway Locatelli is DMF , Benta/Rabio aren't dmf .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)