Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Please explain.

I'd happily take tonali for the deal that has apparently been accepted from inter. We need more than one more midfield acquisition.
In my opinion, the reason we have been failing in the past years is that we don't have an attacking plan and not a creative player to execute it.
As a result, our forwards are completely cut off, there is no link between the midfield and front line.
So it is imperative to find an immediate and reliable solution about this. We need a player ready to lead our team now, at CR's last season with us. Tonali is not ready to fill in such a role this season. Maybe he will be in the future, but not now.
We already got Arthur, but as we see, he is a very unstable character, also injury prone, not reliable enough to base upon for the entire season.
So, just like it happened with Ramsey, we won't have a reliable option to build our team around.
If we commit a huge chunk of our very limited budget on Tonali, it is certain that we are not going to buy the player we need.
Just like we do every year, we will have a collection of subs, but not starters.
We have seen it happening each and every year for almost a decade now, but we don't learn, we repeat the very same mistakes and except different results...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well either way I'm hoping Pirlo, being a former CM, will now put an emphasis on midfield and pressure the club to sign players that are good.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
In my opinion, the reason we have been failing in the past years is that we don't have an attacking plan and not a creative player to execute it.
As a result, our forwards are completely cut off, there is no link between the midfield and front line.
So it is imperative to find an immediate and reliable solution about this. We need a player ready to lead our team now, at CR's last season with us. Tonali is not ready to fill in such a role this season. Maybe he will be in the future, but not now.
We already got Arthur, but as we see, he is a very unstable character, also injury prone, not reliable enough to base upon for the entire season.
So, just like it happened with Ramsey, we won't have a reliable option to build our team around.
If we commit a huge chunk of our very limited budget on Tonali, it is certain that we are not going to buy the player we need.
Just like we do every year, we will have a collection of subs, but not starters.
We have seen it happening each and every year for almost a decade now, but we don't learn, we repeat the very same mistakes and except different results...
Name some who players that capable to fill that pos

I think we can look for great players in overstack club rosters

Thiago Alcantara
Toni Kroos
Ilkay Gundogan

Then plusvalenza Rabiot, to give space and switch wages

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I wouldn't say levels above. Bentancur & Locatelli have about 88% pass completion rate (Rabiot 89%) but where Locatelli sets himself apart from the other two is he has a higher long ball average (3.5 to Bentancur's 1.9). Basically Locatelli opens up play, has a greater range than any of our current mids. Pjanic had 3.4 average long balls to compare.
Yes but that is also down to Sarri's tactics. It was always the short passing and thru balls (unsuccessful thru balls).

I don't know I saw how Locatelli plays in few games and I'm not impressed. I don't think he belongs to a club of Juve stature. There is a reason why a struggling Milan gave him away to a club like Sassoulo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes but that is also down to Sarri's tactics. It was always the short passing and thru balls (unsuccessful thru balls).

I don't know I saw how Locatelli plays in few games and I'm not impressed. I don't think he belongs to a club of Juve stature. There is a reason why a struggling Milan gave him away to a club like Sassoulo.
There are a lot of unexplained decision from the Milan clubs. Should we not sign Zaniolo then since Inter let him go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)